My new office is out on the production floor. Anyone know what it takes for Teams to have a USB beeper or Light? Schematic, Source Code? The prices are highway robbery for the lights on Amazon. My desk/ workbench space is small, and I want a bit of a custom widget. (read cheap) as this is an out of pocket expense.
Steve
Don't use it but there's a teams app for your phone IIUC
I see things on amazon for ~$50... if that's highway robbery you must not value your time much. You're gonna burn through more than that in time just finding and implementing a solution yourself, even if someone has already solved and published it.
I'll +1 the suggestion to use a phone. My last job I got a dedicated phone for teams & email w/ a hardware keyboard and just used it on wifi.
Maybe some combination of PowerAutomate and Eventghost gets you a connection to hardware.
Teams can be configured to use an audio device for a secondary ringer, could you add a USB sound card and an external powered speaker, or even bluetooth?