Author Topic: Pick and Place Machine TVM802A / TVM802B  (Read 320918 times)

Offline uncle_bob

• Supporter
Re: Pick and Place Machine TVM802A / TVM802B
« Reply #975 on: April 08, 2020, 12:55:01 pm »
Hi

Ok, I don't even remember when the last time I actually got a reply was. I'll try the messages thing on Alibaba this time.

Thanks !!

Bob

Offline alekssandr

« Reply #976 on: May 01, 2020, 08:53:28 am »
Hello everyone!

Please provide a link to the latest software for TVM802b with one video input.

At the moment I only own version v3.15, I see some have version 3.22.

Thank!

I gathered here several software versions 2.37, 3.05, 3.06, 3.15 dixom.ru/Software/TVM802B.rar

Offline pl116

• Contributor
« Reply #977 on: May 25, 2020, 05:01:23 pm »
·············· Notice The Red Box!···············
 ( The new version software is modified on version 2.32 )
V3.23 ----- 2020/4/22
    1、 Modify the BUG about “an error occurred when setting the  coordinate parameter to IC stack”;
    2、 Modify the BUG about “ the descending height of Z1 and Z2 Axis are inconsistent”;
    3、 Add the maximum allowable range of position offset value during vision measurement;
    4、 Optimize the speed of the reel.

V3.22 ------ 2019/11/26
1、Modify the function that the coordinate of IC Stack in the SysConfig can be set and moved with down vision.

Offline pgavionics@gmail.com

• Contributor
« Reply #978 on: June 19, 2020, 10:59:34 am »
Hi all,
I have a TVM 802A, which was working fine so far, with all limitations of this low cost PnP. By the way, the worse part of it is the feeder, which is a pain in the ass. Some days ago, while it was working on a small production batch, it started having a very strange behavior. It's impossible to home the head and while positive and negative limits are detected, I cannot even manual move the head in some directions. Please watch the video https://youtu.be/CucdKt0oZNE. I contacted the support of the company and I got this reply:"Hi sir, It seems the wire of the motor is broken.It needs to be replaced." It's well known that in this machine there is only one motor and only one wire. When I asked again of which motor, I've been told that it's the X axis motor, which by the way, as it can be seen in the video, if the head reaches the negative limit, it works fine. I've checked all wires with a multimeter and everything is well connected. It's well known that the price to pay for a cheap Chinese machine, is the absence of after-sales support.
All motors and limit switches, under certain conditions work fine and thus I suppose that the problem is related to firmware corruption or fault. Unless someone else was having the same problem and a solution, I suppose that the only alternative is to buy another PnP, staying away from Chinese no supported products. After all, in the end, you end up paying much more for the "low cost" products.

Offline ttt

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #979 on: June 19, 2020, 12:28:24 pm »
I have a TVM 802A, which was working fine so far, with all limitations of this low cost PnP. By the way, the worse part of it is the feeder, which is a pain in the ass. Some days ago, while it was working on a small production batch, it started having a very strange behavior. It's impossible to home the head and while positive and negative limits are detected, I cannot even manual move the head in some directions. Please watch the video https://youtu.be/CucdKt0oZNE. I contacted the support of the company and I got this reply:"Hi sir, It seems the wire of the motor is broken.It needs to be replaced." It's well known that in this machine there is only one motor and only one wire. When I asked again of which motor, I've been told that it's the X axis motor, which by the way, as it can be seen in the video, if the head reaches the negative limit, it works fine.

What happens at 00:46 looks like a broken limit switch, you are pretty much crashing the machine hard into the side railing. Since the machine is not properly homed it most likely stops on soft limits after that, so you can't move it anymore. Check the if the limit switches still work with a multimeter, and check the solder joints on the limit switches.

• Contributor
« Reply #980 on: June 19, 2020, 01:15:49 pm »
Thanks ttt for your reply. I've checked all limit switches and all are ok. For example, when I manually move the head, near the X left or right limit, it crashes. If it's a bit away from the limit and I insert something in the limit switch while manually moving, it immediately stops and a warning about limit reached pops up.
As I wrote in my first message, all motors and limit switches are working manually under certain conditions. The only way it doesn't work is when pressing the up arrow to move towards the normal homing position. Also on X axis it moves on both directions only when the negative Y limit has been reached.

Offline ttt

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #981 on: June 20, 2020, 12:35:21 am »
As I wrote in my first message, all motors and limit switches are working manually under certain conditions. The only way it doesn't work is when pressing the up arrow to move towards the normal homing position. Also on X axis it moves on both directions only when the negative Y limit has been reached.

IMO it'll be very hard for anyone to understand your problem unless they've had the exact same issue. :-(

To me it sounds like it could be several issues:

- Configuration/Setup issue, for instance something in "System Config->Other" might be wrong.
- Cold solder joint or broken wire, either in motor wiring or limit switches. If the problem is intermittent this is most likely your problem.
- Corrupted firmware

Personally I had an issue with one of the limit switches on the head for which I had to completely dissemble the head. It turned out to be a cracked solder joint (it was the upper pin in the attached picture).

This is the downside with cheap machines from China: no local support. So you either spend the big bucks or reverse engineer a machine to fix it...

« Last Edit: June 20, 2020, 12:42:40 am by ttt »

• Contributor
« Reply #982 on: June 20, 2020, 05:57:32 am »
In my machine all limit switches are light switches. The problem started while it was working and it's consistent. I opt for the firmware
corruption, but without support from the manufacturer, there is nothing to do, other than buying another one , of course, no qihe made.
Is there any member of the forum with some experience of a manufacturer with better after-sales support?THX

Offline Kjelt

• Super Contributor
« Reply #983 on: June 20, 2020, 08:44:27 am »
No experience wth this specific machine, bu experience with XYZ plane CNC machines.
What normally happens is that you home your machine, the axis move the correct position towards the home sensors and when they are reached the software sets the machine coordinates on 0,0,0 or another predefined value.
From that point on the software limits (maximum limits the axse can reach before crashing into the sides) are valid and they are software limits so can be corrupted.

So you should check if the machine homes correcctly, meaning:
- axis move towards the homing sensors
- after reaching the homing sensors set the position value to the correct value *(check!)

Then check te software limits by manually slowly runnin the axis to their max position, write down the position and  check in the software if these are correcct.

If after this the machine still crashes now and  then, then you should check:
- #steps per mm travel , are these still correct
-  your belt tension if the tension is too low it might happen that there are steps lost.

Good luck.

• Contributor
« Reply #984 on: June 22, 2020, 05:49:35 pm »
Thanks for your suggestions Kjelt. Unfortunately, I've checked everything, connections, motors, limit switches etc. I'm convinced that the problem is corrupted firmware, but without the manufacturer's collaboration and support, I can do nothing. I've got an idea though, without the upper cover and without all electronics and filled with good quality soil,  could be used as flower pot. A bit expensive, but that's the price to pay for unsupported Chinese products.

Offline Kjelt

• Super Contributor
« Reply #985 on: June 23, 2020, 08:24:34 pm »
Plan B replace the controls, keep drivers and motors and try to make openpnp work

Offline MR

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #986 on: June 24, 2020, 02:54:54 am »
Thanks for your suggestions Kjelt. Unfortunately, I've checked everything, connections, motors, limit switches etc. I'm convinced that the problem is corrupted firmware, but without the manufacturer's collaboration and support, I can do nothing. I've got an idea though, without the upper cover and without all electronics and filled with good quality soil,  could be used as flower pot. A bit expensive, but that's the price to pay for unsupported Chinese products.

Did you try to ask them to check the mainboard and if you can send it to them?

We've had a defect microscope PCB two years ago, the item burned after around 8 months and we had no problem to get a replacement (even for free), no problems with it anymore since then (it was one of those Eakins microscopes - really good customer handling).
We didn't even ship the damaged PCB back to them just took some photos and videos what didn't work.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2020, 04:21:22 am by MR »

Offline 48X24X48X

• Frequent Contributor
    • Rocket Scream
« Reply #987 on: June 24, 2020, 04:16:09 am »
Machine is bought from QiHe or through the XYing? Just ask nicely from QiHe, I'm sure they will at least reply.

Offline webgiorgio

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #988 on: June 28, 2020, 03:00:58 pm »
I recently got a new main board from QiHe, because my TVM802A was disconnecting the ethernet.
I think they would be better off with selling the machine to be used with OpenPnP, because the hardware is ok, but their software suck.

• Contributor
« Reply #989 on: June 30, 2020, 05:51:16 am »
The machine has been bought from XYing and I've asked nicely for support. They replied, but the reply "change the X motor wire" isn't support. Anyway, I replaced the cable of the X-axis but the homing problem still exists. It seems to me that the machine has lost coordinates. Is there any way to reset it? I've noticed that every time I restart the machine, it starts showing X=0, Y=0 regardless of the head's position. I don't remember if this is normal, but I think it's not correct. In settings, the correct coordinates, 326,348 are set.
And a general comment. I was using version 2.37. Entering this excellent forum, I realized that the latest update is 3.15. It's incredible that I have to send email to this company and ask if there is any software update. All companies inform their customers, directly or in their web site, when there is a new update. Has anyone managed to use TVM802 with OpenPNP?

Offline nisma

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #990 on: June 30, 2020, 09:17:33 am »
Yes, i had one with override switch (XOR) and grbl controller 6 axes. Its not difficult,
I have sold it and bought chm-T36 because of juki nozzles.

Offline SMTech

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #991 on: June 30, 2020, 11:10:36 am »
All companies inform their customers, directly or in their web site, when there is a new update. Has anyone managed to use TVM802 with OpenPNP?

Consumer companies do. Its a much more complicated picture with SMT equipment, some charge significant fees, some might upgrade during an on-site service, some make almost no updates anyway, some make it freely available and others charge token sums because you get new features.

Offline tmf

• Contributor
« Reply #992 on: July 11, 2020, 09:24:52 pm »
Hey guys, anyone got any TVM802A (or B) images of the guts and connectors inside the unit?????

RichardS
Man of many hats :-)

• Contributor
« Reply #993 on: July 13, 2020, 08:17:40 am »
These are part of the guts. Hope this helps.

Offline tmf

• Contributor
« Reply #994 on: July 13, 2020, 03:36:06 pm »
One word

Speghetti

:-)
Man of many hats :-)

• Contributor
« Reply #995 on: July 13, 2020, 05:09:26 pm »
As usual with many Chinese products.  |O

Offline Kjelt

• Super Contributor
« Reply #996 on: July 13, 2020, 05:47:30 pm »
As usual with many Chinese products.  |O
Flowchart installer:
Does it work ?

No:  keep adding solder blobs to the joints and pull wires to see if you missed one solderjoint somewhere

Yes:
1) Put on huge blobs thermal glue or other sticky fasteners so wires won't come loose during transport
2) SHIP IT!

• Contributor
« Reply #997 on: August 17, 2020, 09:41:44 am »
I'm still struggling to repair my TVM802A. As soon as I finish, I'll tell the long story which started 4 months ago :palm:. Now I have a software question. My machine is running v2.37 and cameras are ok. If I try version 3 and up, cameras are not working and there is no way to select them. Does anybody know how to enable the cameras?

Offline pl116

• Contributor
« Reply #998 on: October 04, 2020, 05:22:39 pm »
I'm still struggling to repair my TVM802A. As soon as I finish, I'll tell the long story which started 4 months ago :palm:. Now I have a software question. My machine is running v2.37 and cameras are ok. If I try version 3 and up, cameras are not working and there is no way to select them. Does anybody know how to enable the cameras?

You cannot run ver. 3 on ver. 2 hardware - v.3 uses another camera and controller ...

• Contributor
« Reply #999 on: October 15, 2020, 01:01:04 pm »
End of Qihe story. I asked to buy a new driver board and they replied: Sorry, because your machine version is too old, we no longer have the old driver board.
Qihe's PnPs die young. My machine was only 3 years old. If every 3 years I need to buy a new Qihe, it turns out to be veeeery expensive. |O

The following users thanked this post: wincyj

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf