Author Topic: Pick & Place MachineTVM920  (Read 220667 times)

0 Members and 11 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline ar__systems

  • Frequent Contributor
  • **
  • Posts: 516
  • Country: ca
Re: Pick & Place MachineTVM920
« Reply #325 on: December 29, 2016, 11:17:08 pm »
Guys, what are the options for a quiet pump to feed the TVM920? I decided to upgrade from TV802 which I suffered with for a year, and I need a quiet pump... I don't have a huge space to hide the pump in some corner.

I have a pump which is loud as hell, when it is on it can be heard throughout entire floor. I only use it once in a while. If I try to run all the time, I'll be evicted, pronto  :palm:
 

Offline tmf

  • Contributor
  • Posts: 45
  • Country: ca
Re: Pick & Place MachineTVM920
« Reply #326 on: December 29, 2016, 11:59:56 pm »
Is 802A close?

OpenPNP operation of the TVM920  now in alpha test.
Man of many hats :-)

 

Offline anfang

  • Regular Contributor
  • *
  • !
  • Posts: 108
  • Country: us
Re: Pick & Place MachineTVM920
« Reply #327 on: December 30, 2016, 12:51:22 am »
I have a pump which is loud as hell, when it is on it can be heard throughout entire floor. I only use it once in a while. If I try to run all the time, I'll be evicted, pronto  :palm:

First learn the SPL rating of your current compressor. I have a very loud Porter Cable pancake compressor that is rated at 82 dBA. Extremely quiet compressors are rated at 60 dB. If you have neighbors, you need to be very close to 60 dB

See Amazon for California Air Tools 2010A Ultra Quiet and Oil-Free 1.0 HP 2.0-Gallon Aluminum Tank Air Compressor

It's a 60 dB compressor

 
The following users thanked this post: ar__systems

Offline ar__systems

  • Frequent Contributor
  • **
  • Posts: 516
  • Country: ca
Re: Pick & Place MachineTVM920
« Reply #328 on: December 30, 2016, 03:03:16 am »
Thanks! Any idea how much air the machine consumes? California Air Tools 2010A have enough throughput?
 

Offline ttsthermaltech

  • Contributor
  • Posts: 36
  • Country: ca
Re: Pick & Place MachineTVM920
« Reply #329 on: December 30, 2016, 03:56:27 am »
I am using a Rolair JC10 with the 920.

https://www.rolair.com/products/air-compressors/hand-carry/jc10

Quiet, and seems to keep up with the TVM920 without issue. I have used small laboratory compressors in the past (converted refrigeration compressors)  and albeit quiet as a mouse, I don't think they will keep up with the 920.

R
 
The following users thanked this post: ar__systems

Offline thommo

  • Frequent Contributor
  • **
  • Posts: 268
  • Country: au
Re: Pick & Place MachineTVM920
« Reply #330 on: December 30, 2016, 04:17:42 am »
I am also using the same Rolair JC10

Cheers - Pete

Quietest on the market for the capacity [and cost] I believe.
 
The following users thanked this post: ar__systems

Offline Grea Fang

  • Newbie
  • Posts: 4
  • Country: cn
Re: Pick & Place MachineTVM920
« Reply #331 on: December 30, 2016, 06:02:22 am »
It was never gone from taobao in the first place.

It may have been answered before, but can anyone explain the rather large difference in price between taobao and Ali? Not to mention that there are two vastly different prices ($ 6500 vs $ 7200) on Ali.

Hi

Taobao = internal China price, you are unlikely to get it cheaper.

Ali = price with some room for negotiation and fancy packing.

Bob


Hi Robk,

This is Grea Fang from Yueqing Qihe electrical technology company.

I think I can answer that question( It may have been answered before, but can anyone explain the rather large difference in price between taobao and Ali? Not to mention that there are two vastly different prices ($ 6500 vs $ 7200) on Ali. )

Duo to the After-sales. We offer each customer a one year warranty, All the spare parts will be provided free of charge for you within the warranty period.

If any problem, pls feel free contact to us.

Sales 1 : MS. Grea
E-mail: [email protected]
Skype: [email protected]
Whatsapp: 0086 151-6877-6060
After-sale email: [email protected] 

Best wish

Grea
 

Offline glenenglish

  • Frequent Contributor
  • **
  • Posts: 560
  • Country: au
  • RF engineer. AI6UM / VK1XX . Aviation pilot. MTBr
TVM920- Open PNP + closed loop advantage
« Reply #332 on: December 30, 2016, 08:23:43 am »
Hi Harry. so, it really does not take me very long... the interface is 100% now. Open PNP is stable enough.
anyone interested to use it with OpenPNP should download OpenPNP and familiarize themselves with it.
Assuming you are competent with the reference "virtual' machine" you can connect up the TVM920.

************************

I am very familiar with the TVM920 now, having fully reverse engineered every last night and bolt of the control system and the platform.

those thinking of choosing other units in a similar price segment, check if that machine is closed or open loop on the motion .

TVM920 is closed loop, it's probably one of the big selling points, that is why it costs  several hundred dollars more than the nearest opposition.



 

Offline mrpackethead

  • Super Contributor
  • ***
  • Posts: 2845
  • Country: nz
  • D Size Cell
Re: Pick & Place MachineTVM920
« Reply #333 on: December 30, 2016, 09:03:27 am »
keep calm thommo,
its a very long way to get a usable pnp software,
This is just the very first beginning.

Keep Calm Michel
On a quest to find increasingly complicated ways to blink things
 

Offline mrpackethead

  • Super Contributor
  • ***
  • Posts: 2845
  • Country: nz
  • D Size Cell
Re: Pick & Place MachineTVM920
« Reply #334 on: December 30, 2016, 09:08:24 am »

This is Grea Fang from Yueqing Qihe electrical technology company.

Grea

Hi, can we buy the 920 machine without any software.
On a quest to find increasingly complicated ways to blink things
 
The following users thanked this post: Grea Fang

Offline glenenglish

  • Frequent Contributor
  • **
  • Posts: 560
  • Country: au
  • RF engineer. AI6UM / VK1XX . Aviation pilot. MTBr
TVM920 and TVM802 similarities and OpenPNP etc
« Reply #335 on: December 30, 2016, 09:28:13 am »
Hi TMF

Quote
how close is a OpenPNP etc port for 802A?

Well I intend to get a 802A in the next couple of months for porting, then I will probably give it to the local electronics club.

The TVM920 and 802 have the same engineer, so I would expect a fair degree of similarity in the systems, so probably won't take too long to figure out.

The 802A is quite affordable but short on feeders relatively, so I expect there will be some need and application and work done to improve loose part-pickup in the area . there is plenty of pcb area for that.

People who want casual assembly probably can be well served with the 802 series, but for serious work, the 920 is more the business.


« Last Edit: December 30, 2016, 09:36:24 am by glenenglish »
 

Offline Grea Fang

  • Newbie
  • Posts: 4
  • Country: cn
Re: Pick & Place MachineTVM920
« Reply #336 on: December 31, 2016, 06:23:03 am »

This is Grea Fang from Yueqing Qihe electrical technology company.

Grea

Hi, can we buy the 920 machine without any software.

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

You are a special customer. I’m Grea Fang, Nice to meet you !

Lately, we will upgrade the software according to the customer’s suggestions and requirements.
About our software, May I know what’s point you are not like? We really need your advice. Could you Pls give some feedback to us?

This not only can help us to improve the product function, but also to bring quality products to customers. Mutual progress !


Pls feel free contact to me:

Sales 1 : MS. Grea
E-mail: [email protected]
Skype: [email protected]
Whatsapp: 0086 151-6877-6060
YUEQING QIHE ELECTRICAL TECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD
Company website:  http://www.qihekj.com/home.html

Looking forward to your reply.

Best wish

Grea
 
The following users thanked this post: mrpackethead

Offline mrpackethead

  • Super Contributor
  • ***
  • Posts: 2845
  • Country: nz
  • D Size Cell
Re: Pick & Place MachineTVM920
« Reply #337 on: December 31, 2016, 06:27:10 am »
Lately, we will upgrade the software according to the customer’s suggestions and requirements.
About our software, May I know what’s point you are not like? We really need your advice. Could you Pls give some feedback to us?
This not only can help us to improve the product function, but also to bring quality products to customers. Mutual progress !

I would like to just buy the Hardware of the machine and not any of the software.  I would like to use OpenPNP, which is opensource and can be adapted quickly and to my exact requirements.

Can you provide just the hardware?  I do not require the PC or screens that are supplied, just the internal. What would the price be for this.

On a quest to find increasingly complicated ways to blink things
 

Offline Grea Fang

  • Newbie
  • Posts: 4
  • Country: cn
Re: Pick & Place MachineTVM920
« Reply #338 on: December 31, 2016, 08:56:28 am »
Hi, do you need all hardware?
 

Offline mrpackethead

  • Super Contributor
  • ***
  • Posts: 2845
  • Country: nz
  • D Size Cell
Re: Pick & Place MachineTVM920
« Reply #339 on: December 31, 2016, 09:43:20 am »
I dont' need the computer that comes with your TVM920 now... 
On a quest to find increasingly complicated ways to blink things
 

Offline Spikee

  • Frequent Contributor
  • **
  • Posts: 568
  • Country: nl
Re: Pick & Place MachineTVM920
« Reply #340 on: December 31, 2016, 11:47:56 am »
Hi, do you need all hardware?

The forum does not support chinese input ...
I put my chinese question here:
pastebin.xyz/p?q=SDg4bFk
« Last Edit: December 31, 2016, 11:53:10 am by Spikee »
Freelance electronics design service, Small batch assembly, Firmware / WEB / APP development. In Shenzhen China
 

Offline ar__systems

  • Frequent Contributor
  • **
  • Posts: 516
  • Country: ca
Re: Pick & Place MachineTVM920
« Reply #341 on: December 31, 2016, 03:06:22 pm »
By the way, I've never gotten the answer to Max Component Height that TVM920 can handle with stock s/w. I know Z travel is 15mm, but max component height is not equal to Z-travel
 

Offline tmf

  • Contributor
  • Posts: 45
  • Country: ca
Re: Pick & Place MachineTVM920
« Reply #342 on: December 31, 2016, 04:40:37 pm »
You need to work with OpenPNP and help them support 920 and 802, we all want open source software, we do not want your software.


This is Grea Fang from Yueqing Qihe electrical technology company.

Grea

Hi, can we buy the 920 machine without any software.

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

You are a special customer. I’m Grea Fang, Nice to meet you !

Lately, we will upgrade the software according to the customer’s suggestions and requirements.
About our software, May I know what’s point you are not like? We really need your advice. Could you Pls give some feedback to us?

This not only can help us to improve the product function, but also to bring quality products to customers. Mutual progress !


Pls feel free contact to me:

Sales 1 : MS. Grea
E-mail: [email protected]
Skype: [email protected]
Whatsapp: 0086 151-6877-6060
YUEQING QIHE ELECTRICAL TECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD
Company website:  http://www.qihekj.com/home.html

Looking forward to your reply.

Best wish

Grea
Man of many hats :-)

 

Offline anfang

  • Regular Contributor
  • *
  • !
  • Posts: 108
  • Country: us
Re: Pick & Place MachineTVM920
« Reply #343 on: December 31, 2016, 06:17:46 pm »
Can you provide just the hardware?  I do not require the PC or screens that are supplied, just the internal. What would the price be for this.

The itx mobo in the TVM is probably $50. Entire Windows 10 tablets are selling for $100 which means MSFT has figured out how to be dirt cheap. If I were you, I'd suggest that is money well spent to have a complicated machine arrive and you can run the exact same code on the exact same hardware that the manufacturer ran to test the machine and you can go back to that at any time. I guess I could understand not wanting the screen, but again, it's a $50 panel.

On a $6000 machine, it's nice to be moving servos 10 minutes after you plug the machine to verify it made made the journey without issue. The cost for that verification is perhaps $100 or $200. We'll worth it.
 
The following users thanked this post: ar__systems

Offline mikeselectricstuff

  • Super Contributor
  • ***
  • Posts: 14765
  • Country: gb
    • Mike's Electric Stuff
Re: Pick & Place MachineTVM920
« Reply #344 on: December 31, 2016, 06:44:46 pm »
Can you provide just the hardware?  I do not require the PC or screens that are supplied, just the internal. What would the price be for this.

The itx mobo in the TVM is probably $50. Entire Windows 10 tablets are selling for $100 which means MSFT has figured out how to be dirt cheap. If I were you, I'd suggest that is money well spent to have a complicated machine arrive and you can run the exact same code on the exact same hardware that the manufacturer ran to test the machine and you can go back to that at any time. I guess I could understand not wanting the screen, but again, it's a $50 panel.

On a $6000 machine, it's nice to be moving servos 10 minutes after you plug the machine to verify it made made the journey without issue. The cost for that verification is perhaps $100 or $200. We'll worth it.
Not to mention the time spent trying to explain why you want it like that....
Youtube channel:Taking wierd stuff apart. Very apart.
Mike's Electric Stuff: High voltage, vintage electronics etc.
Day Job: Mostly LEDs
 

Offline mrpackethead

  • Super Contributor
  • ***
  • Posts: 2845
  • Country: nz
  • D Size Cell
Re: Pick & Place MachineTVM920
« Reply #345 on: December 31, 2016, 06:47:58 pm »
Hi, do you need all hardware?

The forum does not support chinese input ...
I put my chinese question here:
pastebin.xyz/p?q=SDg4bFk


Which i belive translates to

" Can i buy the machine without the software or the screen, and how much is it "
On a quest to find increasingly complicated ways to blink things
 

Offline mrpackethead

  • Super Contributor
  • ***
  • Posts: 2845
  • Country: nz
  • D Size Cell
Re: Pick & Place MachineTVM920
« Reply #346 on: December 31, 2016, 09:30:10 pm »
Glen,

I want to buy the machine without the silly little computer and the software that i dont' want.  I'd perfer to buy it withotu the control card as well.

I'm unsure how that affects you, so why are you so concerned.    If QiHe is happy to sell me that, then thats great. If they dont' want to then thats great as well.

You dont' have the exclusive on anything.
On a quest to find increasingly complicated ways to blink things
 

Offline dpenev

  • Regular Contributor
  • *
  • Posts: 231
Re: Pick & Place MachineTVM920
« Reply #347 on: December 31, 2016, 09:55:04 pm »
Hi Andrew,

I think you will get better answer if you ask Daisy or Grea privately.
If you want a public answer I think your chance to get positive answer reduces.

@Grea I believe you will get best response about your software by asking directly persons as Glen or Jason from OpenPnP
or probably Michael from SmallSMT.
 
As for the Open Source, being able to change the software and eventually make it more suitable for your particular needs is a great power.

Cheers
Dimitar
 

Offline mrpackethead

  • Super Contributor
  • ***
  • Posts: 2845
  • Country: nz
  • D Size Cell
Re: Pick & Place MachineTVM920
« Reply #348 on: December 31, 2016, 10:06:55 pm »
As for the Open Source, being able to change the software and eventually make it more suitable for your particular needs is a great power.

Yes. Great Power. Very powerful in deed.
On a quest to find increasingly complicated ways to blink things
 

Offline tmf

  • Contributor
  • Posts: 45
  • Country: ca
Re: Pick & Place MachineTVM920
« Reply #349 on: December 31, 2016, 10:34:38 pm »
It will be interesting to see what they quote minus PC and screen....

However when I buy mine I will get it all as I want to be able to verify operation ASAP on it coming in and knowing there is no issue, before I add my own things, and potentially create an issue and never know if I did it or not :-(

So I do agree with the other poster about "insurance"

Glen,

I want to buy the machine without the silly little computer and the software that i dont' want.  I'd perfer to buy it withotu the control card as well.

I'm unsure how that affects you, so why are you so concerned.    If QiHe is happy to sell me that, then thats great. If they dont' want to then thats great as well.

You dont' have the exclusive on anything.
Man of many hats :-)

 


Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf

 

-->