Author Topic: Valhalla 2703 Service Manual  (Read 2380 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline e61_philTopic starter

  • Frequent Contributor
  • **
  • Posts: 963
  • Country: de
Valhalla 2703 Service Manual
« on: July 27, 2017, 07:25:45 pm »
Hi,

I'm looking for the service manual of the Valhalla 2703 AC calibrator. Mine isn't as stable as it should be.

I read "The nice thing about the 2703 (like a lot of older tech stuff) is that there is no secret jiu-jiu in it. All off the shelf parts and freely downloadable service manual" on the volt-nuts mailing list. But I couldn't find it online.

Does anyone have a copy?

Thx Philipp
 

Offline The Soulman

  • Super Contributor
  • ***
  • Posts: 1106
  • Country: nl
  • The sky is the limit!
 

Offline e61_philTopic starter

  • Frequent Contributor
  • **
  • Posts: 963
  • Country: de
Re: Valhalla 2703 Service Manual
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2017, 07:39:55 pm »
 :palm: :palm: :palm: :palm: :palm: :palm: :palm: :palm: :palm: :palm: :palm: :palm: :palm:
 |O |O |O |O |O |O |O |O

Thx. I was completley fixed on the term "service manual" and overlooked that

Sorry guys
 

Offline The Soulman

  • Super Contributor
  • ***
  • Posts: 1106
  • Country: nl
  • The sky is the limit!
Re: Valhalla 2703 Service Manual
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2017, 07:46:28 pm »
No worries.  :-+  :P
 


Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf

 

-->