Electronics > Metrology

Metrology Meeting in Stuttgart/Germany

<< < (51/65) > >>

kleiner Rainer:
Sounds good - but I have to leave early, because that day is also the European Bat Night, and as a member of the local "Naturschutzbund", I will show our schoolchildren bats in their natural environment. Metrology alert: we use "bat detectors" to make the ultrasonic signals audible and determine which species we observe (mostly Pipistrellus pipistrellus).

Greetings,

Rainer

meandeev:
Every date will fit  :-+

+1 vote for this one

--- Quote from: branadic on March 23, 2022, 04:01:26 pm ---Let's be a bit more specific, what about the 27th of August, with the possibility to arrive already on 26th of August?

-branadic-

--- End quote ---

bastl_r:
Hello
Is this event for everyone?
Do i need a invitation to participate?
I only have a couple of kilometers to Stuttgart.

regards

branadic:
Hi folks,

attached is the official announcement.
As alway the event is for everyone who registered to it. The registration info will follow prior to the event, not today. It's just that you have enough time to plan everything around that date.

I would also like to ask you for a contribution in form of a talk about a very interesting project you have been working on, such as a voltage reference, a resistor standard, a low noise amplifiers and such. That would help us all to make it an interesting and entertaining day. If you have any suggestion whom to ask for a talk, if you can make a contact to a very specific person that we could ask that would be very great too. Every support is welcome.

-branadic-

branadic:
Hi everyone,

we are still looking for talkers and talks. If you like to contribute to the event or you know someone we could ask, please contact me. Thanks.

https://www.hahn-schickard.de/veranstaltung-detail/metrology-meeting-2022

-branadic-

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version