Electronics > Microcontrollers

$0.25 HK32F030M - Cortex-M0, 32MHz, 16KB flash, 2KB RAM (Actually 4KB!)

<< < (20/20)

Sacodepatatas:
I've found an interesting spreadsheet regarding the IO mapping of the HK32F030M so i attached the files for the joy of everybody.

ass20:
hi

I buy HK32F030Mf6 from ali
I solder mcu on pcb board and connect only capacitor to Vcc and gnd pin. and connect jlink-ob (072) to cpu over swd (swdio and swdclk lines only)
but jlink not found cpu. jlink version 7.82f and 7.94 without addons for hk32

I mesure I=1.3mA only

Add
 I found errors

Jlink-ob (072) work fine read and write data
If you do not erase or do not write RESET option bytes to default
I write following options bytes and after than works is fine

1FFF_F800   AA 55 FF 00 FF 00 FF 00  FF 00 FF 00 FF 00 FF 00

About hardware
minimal need I place only 1 capacitor 4.7uF to Vcc and Gnd pins only

DavidAlfa:
Connecting nRST might help.

ass20:
I found HK_config
https://www.hsxp-hk.com/companyfile/10/
It is have Eng interface and manuals inside

HK_config use jlink for flashing and have user frendly option bites menu

prosper:

--- Quote from: DavidAlfa on May 27, 2023, 01:54:57 am ---The only real issues were the f*** AWU EXTI line, and the f** AWU not working right away after programming (Requiring power cycling).

One was relatively easy, I already had read similar issues with other mcus not resetting all the periphery on reset signal, so I gave it a try... humm now AWU works!
The EXTI line was a different animal, I had to try every combination, tracing the issue, but in the end I got it!

--- End quote ---

Thanks for documenting your experiences on this. I ran into similar issues configuring EXTI on this, as well as resets not resetting peripherals properly and/or peripherals not behaving as their register values seem to indicate after a reset. Adding a 'periph_DeInit(...);' before the 'periph_Init(...);' seems to help. TIM1 suffers from this - it doesn't correctly initialize PWM polarity across resets. Sometimes you get noninverting polarity, sometimes it's inverted. Seems random, or at least related to whatever mode it was in before the reset. I'd assumed it was a power supply stability thing or maybe an oscillator stability thing, because adding a delay to system startup before enabling the peripheral clocks and bringing them up seemed to help.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version