Author Topic: Microcontroller Exploits  (Read 1858 times)

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline HowardlongTopic starter

  • Super Contributor
  • ***
  • Posts: 5520
  • Country: gb
Microcontroller Exploits
« on: September 07, 2026, 03:16:19 pm »
This turned up in my feed today, covering a book "Microcontroller Exploits".

While I am sure there are pointy heads on the forum to whom this is old hat, I found it fascinating.

I hasten to add I have zero connection with either the writer or the Youtube channel.

 

Offline Doctorandus_P

  • Super Contributor
  • ***
  • Posts: 5350
  • Country: nl
Re: Microcontroller Exploits
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2026, 02:24:03 pm »
I once read (saw?) a story about one of the early microprocessors in the '70-ies or '80-ies. It buried a handful of transistors (or connections?) under other layers, and as a result their competitors were apparently delayed for half a year to reverse-engineer the silicon.
 


Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf

 

-->