Author Topic: MPLAB X out of Beta (V1.00)  (Read 2932 times)

Offline djsbTopic starter

• Frequent Contributor
MPLAB X out of Beta (V1.00)
« on: December 27, 2011, 06:46:36 pm »
According to post 8 in this topic on the MPLAB X forum.

http://www.microchip.com/forums/m622018.aspx

I have installed it on XP and Linux Mint 12. I'm going to start migrating my projects over to it when I've watched a video tutorial about doing just that.

More later.

David.
David
Hertfordshire,UK
University Electronics Technician, London PIC,CCS C,Arduino,Kicad, Altium Designer,LPKF S103,S62 Operator, Electronics instructor. Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime. Credited Kicad French to English translator.

Offline NiHaoMike

• Super Contributor
  • "Don't turn it on - Take it apart!"
    • Facebook Page
Re: MPLAB X out of Beta (V1.00)
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2011, 12:59:02 am »
I had no problems migrating my projects out of beta. Just open them and select the latest compiler.
Cryptocurrency has taught me to love math and at the same time be baffled by it.

Cryptocurrency lesson 0: Altcoins and Bitcoin are not the same thing.

Offline djsbTopic starter

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2011, 04:54:47 pm »
I've just been importing all of my V8 projects into MPLABX V1.00 and everything has been going smoothly. It works well with the CCS compiler I'm using. Just got to try it with C30 next.

David.
David
Hertfordshire,UK
University Electronics Technician, London PIC,CCS C,Arduino,Kicad, Altium Designer,LPKF S103,S62 Operator, Electronics instructor. Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime. Credited Kicad French to English translator.

Offline Hypernova

• Supporter
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2011, 03:56:53 pm »
Been using it at work since yesterday. Liked the features that an Eclipse based IDE brings but the new driver for the ICD3 seems a bit buggy as it often lose connection to it. Only way to fix it is to unplug and then replug in the ICD3. Programming also appears to take a few seconds longer.

Offline ivan747

• Super Contributor
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2011, 10:29:34 pm »
It works well with the CCS compiler I'm using. Just got to try it with C30 next.

David.

That's good to know. It didn't quite work when I last used MPLAB X about 3 months back.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf