Author Topic: Problems with using Wi-Fi Module ATWINC1510  (Read 473 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline df001Topic starter

  • Newbie
  • Posts: 4
  • Country: pt
Problems with using Wi-Fi Module ATWINC1510
« on: March 03, 2026, 03:19:54 pm »
Hello!!
I was developing a PCB for my Master Thesis and I'm using a atwinc1510 as my wifi module, controlled by a Texas microcontroller (F280039C). I'm using the Microchip host driver API with changes in the wrapper. First I went to test if I could read the chip id, and I was able to do so. So I went to call the m2m_wifi_init (the function to initialize the wifi and write configurations to the module). I was not able to go through this function. When I try to do this: nm_spi_write_reg(NMI_SPI_PROTOCOL_CONFIG, reg) != M2M_SUCCESS I kept receiving 0xC9, 0x03, which corresponded to errors. I do not understand what am I doing wrong since I can read the chip ID and I didn't change that much the API. Attached there is a print of the communications with the logic analyzer (second wave is the MISO).
2773409-0


Thank in advance for any help, it would be a miracle for this to work.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2026, 03:25:08 pm by df001 »
 


Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf

 

-->