Author Topic: Email notifications not being recieved.  (Read 8292 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline SunlitcometTopic starter

  • Contributor
  • Posts: 44
  • Country: us
Email notifications not being recieved.
« on: March 27, 2026, 07:51:07 am »
I am unable to get email from the forum site. I am under the current impression it is getting kicked back. Possibly because my domain might be on a blacklist of some sort. I got my domain thru godaddy and have twice before been notified one way or another that a sunlitcomet.com domain email address or two was flagged as suspicious for some reason since I got it created about 16 years ago. As a result the email to me was kicked back to the sender. Can a moderator or administrator look into to this for me. All profile like settings are as they should be for email to work. I had to ask before just to finish the registration verification manually. I would really like to have the full function of any notifications, news and all that jazz.

Thank you.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2026, 07:56:56 am by Sunlitcomet »
 

Offline thm_w

  • Super Contributor
  • ***
  • Posts: 9807
  • Country: ca
  • Non-expert
Re: Email notifications not being recieved.
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2026, 10:08:14 pm »
Profile -> Modify profile -> Look and Layout ->  Don't show users' signatures
 


Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf

 

-->