Author Topic: Trying to contact Dave  (Read 6234 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Ethan WinerTopic starter

  • Newbie
  • Posts: 3
  • Country: us
    • Ethan Winer
Trying to contact Dave
« on: July 04, 2026, 06:25:26 pm »
Is Dave away for awhile? I sent an email to his Advertising email address, then to his other email addresses, asking for advertising rates for this site. But he never replied. I'm sure my emails didn't look like spam!
 

Offline brucehoult

  • Super Contributor
  • ***
  • Posts: 6464
  • Country: nz
Re: Trying to contact Dave
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2026, 06:30:56 pm »
Last seen ....

 

Offline broly

  • Regular Contributor
  • *
  • Posts: 56
  • Country: 00
Re: Trying to contact Dave
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2026, 10:58:07 am »
i dunno. he got back to me pretty quickly

sounds like he doesn't want to talk to you lol
 

Offline gbaddeley

  • Frequent Contributor
  • **
  • Posts: 293
  • Country: au
Re: Trying to contact Dave
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2026, 04:39:56 am »
Ethan, welcome to Eevblog!
I enjoyed your writings in Audioexpress over recent years.
Glenn
 

Offline Ethan WinerTopic starter

  • Newbie
  • Posts: 3
  • Country: us
    • Ethan Winer
Re: Trying to contact Dave
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2026, 07:52:09 pm »
Thanks Glenn. I have a new book that I think would be of interest to many EEVBlog visitors, so that's why I asked about advertising. I wonder if it would be bad form to post a one-time announcement in one of the forums here? It's a cookbook of 80+ audio circuits, fashioned loosely after the Linear Applications handbooks put out by National Semiconductor many years ago.
 

Offline EEVblog

  • Administrator
  • *****
  • Posts: 42262
  • Country: au
    • EEVblog
Re: Trying to contact Dave
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2026, 11:36:23 am »
I'm alive, contrary to popular belief.
My email inbox has has died though under it's own weight and my laziness.
Email sent.
 

Offline Ethan WinerTopic starter

  • Newbie
  • Posts: 3
  • Country: us
    • Ethan Winer
Re: Trying to contact Dave
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2026, 05:00:23 pm »
Excellent, email received, thanks Dave!
 


Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf

 

-->