EEVblog > News/Suggestions/Help

Who TF is "Simon" and ....

(1/10) > >>

13hm13:
..... why did "he" edit my post (and delete-remove, w/o notification or PM to me, another post in that same thread)?  Jesus H. Christ!!
Has EEVBlog become some sort of new WOKE message board?

voltsandjolts:
Simon is a long-time moderator here and generally has good judgement when he has to intervene in topics/posts.

So, I dunno, perhaps you were just being a knob?

DrG:

--- Quote from: 13hm13 on December 05, 2021, 06:31:24 pm ---..... why did "he" edit my post (and delete-remove, w/o notification or PM to me, another post in that same thread)?  Jesus H. Christ!!
Has EEVBlog become some sort of new WOKE message board?

--- End quote ---

This is absolutely outrageous, wtf, WTF! Your post was edited and he didn't fill out the appropriate paper work, in triplicate, and send it up for review and approval, before going to the WOKE COMMAND TRIBUNAL for voting and possible passage if 3/5 of the select members passed the edit and then it was taken to you for your concurrence? This is an egregious violation of your birth right freedom and I am personally deeply concerned about this lunacy.

...and who TF is Simon? He is the inventor of the "simonize" process. Your post was simonized. I had a post simonized once, I have been in therapy ever since...hopefully you are a better poster than I am and can show the resilience necessary to preserve some semblance of your previous quality of life and yes, there are support groups and even self-help books - check google.

God Speed future of our great world.

ataradov:
Wow. Lol. EEVblog is well moderated not to turn into a typical modern day dumpster fire. If you think that somehow infringes on your rights, then may be a better course of action would be to go cry on twitter.

james_s:
This forum actually has some of the best moderation of any I've ever used. I've seen some that are pretty much "anything goes" and they get completely overrun by flame wars, politics and spam, then there are others that are run like an oppressive totalitarian regime where power-tripping moderators feel compelled to put in the last word and then lock threads before anyone can say anything. Both of these extremes are toxic and lead to the best contributors abandoning, here the moderators have found what I generally consider to be a pretty good balance.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version