Author Topic: dependency manager, better loop detector  (Read 5114 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline DiTBhoTopic starter

  • Super Contributor
  • ***
  • Posts: 5098
  • Country: gb
Re: dependency manager, better loop detector
« Reply #25 on: August 01, 2024, 12:12:04 pm »
It is always interesting to find multiple ways of solving the same or similar problems, because that's more tools and options in ones toolbox.

Yup, and talking about toolbox, it would be *very* interesting to try to solve it with Erlang too.
As soon as I have time I'll try  :D

Maybe in university, someone has already tried with (modern) LISP.

I would like to understand how much more efficient it is in managing all the things I had to develop in myC.
Such as FIFO, stack, matrices, and mechanisms to simulate recursion so as not to "throw" too many things on the stack with my first truly recursive algorithm.
The opposite of courage is not cowardice, it is conformity. Even a dead fish can go with the flow
 


Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf

 

-->