Author Topic: (Video) Free Energy & Over-unity Charging Circuit - The Scientific Method  (Read 26176 times)

Offline HugoneusTopic starter

• Frequent Contributor
    • The Signal Path Video Blog
How about something with >100000% efficiency?

You can watch the video here: [10 Minutes]
youtu.be/VOAaFyv_shY

More videos at The Signal Path:
http://www.TheSignalPath.com

Offline EEVblog

• Administrator
    • EEVblog
But, but, I have so much faith in pink Himalayan rock salt, you can't shatter that faith no matter what your silly science says!

Offline Mr.B

• Supporter
Pink Himalayan Rock Salt does have one over-unity property...
A small amount added to food dramatically improves the taste.
Therefore the output can be considered more than the input.
It cannot be scientifically proven because the amount of input required to produce the desired output varies between the Devices Under Test (humans).
If it cannot be scientifically proven, it must be true... yes...  ;D

Loved the video, well done.
I approach the thinking of all of my posts using AI in the first instance. (Awkward Irregularity)

Offline tree

• Regular Contributor
Pink Himalayan Rock Salt does have one over-unity property...
A small amount added to food dramatically improves the taste.
Therefore the output can be considered more than the input.
It cannot be scientifically proven because the amount of input required to produce the desired output varies between the Devices Under Test (humans).
If it cannot be scientifically proven, it must be true... yes...  ;D

Loved the video, well done.
Hahaha. My transtaste amplifier sure as hell has >1 gain at foods of interest.

Offline EEVblog

• Administrator
    • EEVblog
Pink Himalayan rock salt stopped me from getting leg muscle cramps at the recent Tough Bloke competition. It's magic I tell ya.

Offline hamster_nz

• Super Contributor
Pink Himalayan rock salt stopped me from getting leg muscle cramps at the recent Tough Bloke competition. It's magic I tell ya.

What a wuss - A REAL tough bloke would still be running with TWO cramps in EACH leg - both calves and thighs in both legs. :D
Gaze not into the abyss, lest you become recognized as an abyss domain expert, and they expect you keep gazing into the damn thing.

Offline EEVblog

• Administrator
    • EEVblog
What a wuss - A REAL tough bloke would still be running with TWO cramps in EACH leg - both calves and thighs in both legs. :D

I did at the previous events, True Grit & Tough Mudder. Completely locked up after running through the cold 1 mile swamp. Trying to jump over a wall my ankle locked up at 90 degrees and people were ready to call the ambulance because they though I broke it. I was able to hobble across the line.
But yes, I wussed out on the Tough Bloke after figuring out I was loosing too much salt through sweat, so I dosed up on the magic pink stuff. I feel ashamed  :-[

Offline tree

• Regular Contributor
Trying to jump over a wall my ankle locked up at 90 degrees and people were ready to call the ambulance because they though I broke it. I was able to hobble across the line.

Badass

• Frequent Contributor
Thank you all. :)

Offline TerminalJack505

• Super Contributor
This video was case of click-bait and switch!   :-DD

• Frequent Contributor
Interestingly, on Reddit some people think I am actually claiming to make a free energy machine!  :-//

https://www.reddit.com/r/electronics/comments/3i4cm1/free_energy_overunity_charging_circuit_the/

Offline c4757p

• Super Contributor
  • adieu
:-DD

Welcome to Reddit, dude. Do us a favor and burn it down while you're there.
No longer active here - try the IRC channel if you just can't be without me :)

• Frequent Contributor
:-DD

Welcome to Reddit, dude. Do us a favor and burn it down while you're there.

And then there is this on the YouTube channel comments:

Dan Frederiksen 5 minutes ago
 +The Signal Path Blog You have a naive idealized view of human science. It is fraught with irrational opposition to rational thought. And you should probably learn to criticize a 4000$ multimeter before pretending to be a clear thinker. Or see the 400$ Fluke 87 for the overpriced 10$ 1980s technology that it is. You are notoriously poor at thinking independently and you then make a classic mistake of assuming that the majority status quo view is true and tested.
While the overunity claims are lay people who misunderstand what they are dealing with and maybe the occasional con artist, it is interestingly not true that evolution made us. And I know your kneejerk thoughtless reaction is to be overconfident but the problem with evolution is for instance qualia. You see, something as seemingly simple as pain cannot be done in any physical system. Ever. Not that you will understand but if you actually tried to understand you could.
Human science has a long history of spectacular failures, for instance new measurements of physics constants were often fudged to conform better with prior values despite the new one being much better. So spineless and sniveling that such auto censorship were to happen several times in a row while the value crept slowly closer to the actual truth. The first doctor to discover microbial infection in a hospital was put in an insane asylum by his fellow doctors despite demonstrating a factor 30 reduction in mortality in his ward. He died.
And how about ball lightning. A phenomenon that demonstrates new physics both in a spherically stable plasma and fixed distance to mass, like a gravitational meissner effect analog. Yet disgustingly pathetic physics doesn't think about it at all. Nor will you be able to study it because you haven't been given permission by society.
And it gets much worse. Despite hundreds of millions of sightings all around the world in a consistent detailed phenomenon that makes scientific sense unlike our foolish scifi, our science is blind to the ET incursions known as UFOs. So blatant is the phenomenon and human sheepishness that the only nuclear weapons carrying base in the world at the time put out a press release that they had recovered a crashed flying disc. The day after, they said it was a weather balloon. A common mistake I suppose. A handful of base personnel has since given deathbed confessions that it was indeed an ET ship and there were beings onboard. Roswell Army Air Field, most secure facility in the world put out a press release. In 1947. 70 years ago. Airline pilots encounter them in mid air by the thousands. There are cases like the 1986 japan airlines alaska encounter with radar data, the pilot coming forward, air traffic audio is public and the FAA division chief handling the case has come forward about the cover up he experienced of the case. Yet pathetic human science is so mindlessly arrogant that something that potent couldn't possibly be allowed to be real or they would know about it. Surely they don't need to look into it. They can trust the military when they say it's swamp gas.
When you have enough intellectual integrity to point out the obvious that a 4000$ meter is overpriced, then come see me about what science actually is.
You have no idea.
We are on a planet that has been an oxygen beacon for 4 bn years. Of course were were found billions of years ago. They were always here. Even we can find planets with oxygen atmosphere which means life.
You haven't even stopped to wonder if it could be significant that UFOs are these simple rotationally symmetric shapes, commonly discus. All our scifi ships are ornate junk, yet UFOs are simple metallic discs or huge cigars. It couldn't possibly be dictated by the field propulsion they use. The very coil you have in this video has a characteristic shape because of the physics it uses.
Surprise, surprise.
There are no rocket engines on them like moronic star wars. No moronic wings in space and they don't fly aerodynamically of course nor do they make sound in space. They pay the energy directly by unification field coupling. They dial it in and the universe obeys.
It's conventional metals and it's electromagnetically activated. High voltage tension and standing RF waves on a metallic hull and then some. Ironically probably the same physics in play in ball lightning.
Humans are at times fairly intelligent until they stumble on some psychological block that makes them complete morons. Like you are not allowed to think for yourself. How dare you question status quo. And most are pathetic cowards. I am not.

:scared:

Offline c4757p

• Super Contributor
  • adieu
A response which one could reasonably claim "tl;dr" was made for.
No longer active here - try the IRC channel if you just can't be without me :)

Offline AlfBaz

• Super Contributor
How about something with >100000% efficiency?

You can watch the video here: [10 Minutes]
youtu.be/VOAaFyv_shY

More videos at The Signal Path:
http://www.TheSignalPath.com
Well done sir, well done! :clap:

Offline free_electron

• Super Contributor
    • SiliconValleyGarage
meh. my bet is on unicorn farts. these animals can travel faster than the speed of light (that's why we can;t see them) due to the massive amount of energy in their farts.
It is said that the farts form an invisible pink unicorn are the most powerful.

now excuse me while i open the window and fly away ... tjip tjip  tweet tweet
« Last Edit: August 24, 2015, 05:06:45 am by free_electron »
Professional Electron Wrangler.
Any comments, or points of view expressed, are my own and not endorsed , induced or compensated by my employer(s).

Offline vaualbus

• Frequent Contributor
That long comment make me laugh even more!
 Why people have to lose time writing this long nosense comments?

Offline daqq

• Super Contributor
    • My site
That long comment make me laugh even more!
 Why people have to lose time writing this long nosense comments?
I always assumed it's because the Voices tell them to...
Believe it or not, pointy haired people do exist!
+++Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Online HighVoltage

• Super Contributor

You could have been the hero of the free energy supporters, if you would have stopped the video recording just before revealing your trick.
But now they don't like you any more.
I think you need to be prepared for more of those comments.
Great Video!

There are 3 kinds of people in this world, those who can count and those who can not.

Offline EEVblog

• Administrator
    • EEVblog

If you aren't already aware, Dan Frederiksen is a well know troll of electronics channels, and has been banned on most of them, including mine.
Several times in fact because he has multiple accounts.

Offline vaualbus

• Frequent Contributor

You could have been the hero of the free energy supporters, if you would have stopped the video recording just before revealing your trick.
But now they don't like you any more.
I think you need to be prepared for more of those comments.
Great Video!

ya it should. but i think i knew that he would received this kind of comment.
These comment are very funny to read! :-DD :-DD

Dan Frederiksen is so funny, it critizied every single video by it so expensive, it could  have been done better, ecc.
So why it not design instruments?
I remember a video where it said that you could use a SMPS inside a lab power supply, me and others said to him that is not possible but he continue to insist on his theory.
So I post a comment and I said build it and prove us that is possible, I still waiting for a response......  |O |O

At least as I said is very funny to read this comment.

PS: is strange that in the long comment he not talk about the yeti  :-DD

Offline vaualbus

• Frequent Contributor

If you aren't already aware, Dan Frederiksen is a well know troll of electronics channels, and has been banned on most of them, including mine.

I could have guessed that! The problem is that youtube allow multiple account!

Offline Muttley Snickers

• Supporter
  • Cursed: 679 times
Thank you Shahriar for another wonderful episode.... :-+

I had the cheque book out and was all ready to make an investment just before you debunked yourself.... :)

Many thanks and kind regards.

Muttley

« Last Edit: August 24, 2015, 02:00:30 pm by Muttley Snickers »

• Frequent Contributor

I didn't know he had multiple accounts. His comments are... let's just say unusual.

Offline vaualbus

• Frequent Contributor

I didn't know he had multiple accounts. His comments are... let's just say unusual.

Ya funny and un unusual :)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf