If you hear noise through your headphones with it.. how are they connected? As I said in a previous post, most, if not all headphones have a common ground - you can't just use one of the negative outputs as the ground for that, as each channel will have a positive and negative output. Using the negative of one for both channels will introduce cross-talk between left and right and distortion.
Imagine the left channel outputs a 1kHz sine wave, and the right a 2kHz one. The positive of the left channel will appear as a sine wave... and its negative will be that sinewave, inverted. If you were to use the negative of the left channel for the common ground of your headphones, on the right channel, one side of the speaker will be a 2kHz sine wave, whilst the other will be am inverted 1kHz sinewave, and the speaker will have the difference between those across it. Connecting both the negative outputs means they are fighting against eachother producing a voltage that varies with the music. Its generally a bad idea.
As for 0.25% resistors, I'm sure 1% will be fine, and only required on the positive inputs of the device (the negative inputs has the resistors built in). They should of course have the same ratio as the ones in the device (30/15 = 2).
For capacitors I would say X5R ceramic, rated minimum 10V (their value drops significantly at even half their rated voltage).
Also, I would recommend perhaps a better regulator. The AMS1117 will work of course, but a cars power supply is horrendous. Lots of noise, large transients and can be well over 80V. If you can, I've used the LM2941 which at least has some protection against current dumps and large transients.