Author Topic: Feedback requested for Quiz on electronics and embedded systems  (Read 2491 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline kind_guyTopic starter

  • Newbie
  • Posts: 2
Feedback requested for Quiz on electronics and embedded systems
« on: November 26, 2014, 04:47:39 am »
Last few days, I worked on few quiz-lets on electronics and embedded systems for fun. Here is the link:
electronics http://fpgasystem.blogspot.com/p/quiz.html:
I will appreciate if experts can try these quizes here and provide me your constructive comments.
Please note this is still work in progress and I am planning to post more quiz-lets.

Also, it would be real fun if you can share how you scored on those.
I will greatly appreciate.
 

Offline miguelvp

  • Super Contributor
  • ***
  • Posts: 5550
  • Country: us
Re: Feedback requested for Quiz on electronics and embedded systems
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2014, 05:40:13 am »
Myself I think it's all over the place, do I need to know zigbee for microcontollers?
Also why use the 8051?

No progress so you don't know how many questions are left.

Use of abreviations on questions, for example SFR when on a previous question you mention Special Function Register all spelled out.

SCL in I2C being bidirectional its a strech.

In one quiz I got the answer wrong and it told me the valid answer was C but the valid range for the answer was 1-4

 

Offline kind_guyTopic starter

  • Newbie
  • Posts: 2
Re: Feedback requested for Quiz on electronics and embedded systems
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2014, 07:07:57 pm »
Thanks miguelvp, very helpful feedback.
Appreciated.
 


Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf

 

-->