Author Topic: LAN Adapter for the Agilent / Keysight DSO-X 3000 & 2000  (Read 52480 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Online PA0PBZ

  • Super Contributor
  • ***
  • Posts: 5503
  • Country: nl
Re: LAN Adapter for the Agilent / Keysight DSO-X 3000 & 2000
« Reply #25 on: August 26, 2016, 01:57:25 pm »
Forum member Hax129 sold me PCB+LAN connector for a very friendly price yesterday.
I'm not sure what he as left but send him a PM.

https://www.eevblog.com/forum/profile/?u=25498
Keyboard error: Press F1 to continue.
 

Offline fuzzoli

  • Regular Contributor
  • *
  • Posts: 74
  • Country: us
Re: LAN Adapter for the Agilent / Keysight DSO-X 3000 & 2000
« Reply #26 on: August 26, 2016, 03:16:35 pm »
I just ordered a set of three from OSHPark.  The order will be here on Monday or Tuesday, and I was going to ask if anyone wanted the two spares.  Please send me a PM if interested.  Remember, I have only two spares.

-Frank
 

Offline TheSteve

  • Supporter
  • ****
  • Posts: 3885
  • Country: ca
  • Living the Dream
Re: LAN Adapter for the Agilent / Keysight DSO-X 3000 & 2000
« Reply #27 on: August 26, 2016, 04:48:28 pm »
For anyone buying the Hax129 board you can add a spacer to the edge connector side of the board to make it easier to align when installing. You can use the spacers designed for a different board by shrinking the x axis to 93%(very easy in Cura). Just print the two spacer files found here and adjust the x axis: http://anagram.net/nuts/DSOXLAN/Physical/

Not my work but I do have plans to draw/print a full enclosure for the Hax129 board.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2016, 07:07:14 pm by TheSteve »
VE7FM
 

Offline Delltek

  • Newbie
  • Posts: 2
  • Country: gb
Re: LAN Adapter for the Agilent / Keysight DSO-X 3000 & 2000
« Reply #28 on: April 26, 2017, 11:19:11 am »
Hi
DSOXLan

Looking for PCB+LAN connector.
Anyone got it for sale?

Best regards
Jo
 
 

Offline Saa1206

  • Contributor
  • Posts: 11
  • Country: ru
Re: LAN Adapter for the Agilent / Keysight DSO-X 3000 & 2000
« Reply #29 on: June 14, 2018, 03:00:27 pm »
Looking for PCB+LAN connector.
Anyone got it for sale?
Also would like to buy the same parts, or even assembled adapter.
Whom can I apply for?
Regards
 

Offline lastguy

  • Contributor
  • Posts: 28
  • Country: us
Re: LAN Adapter for the Agilent / Keysight DSO-X 3000 & 2000
« Reply #30 on: September 20, 2021, 02:52:19 am »
any one still sell LAN card? I'm in California. which edge connector is this? PCIe? PCI? thx
 


Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf

 

-->