Author Topic: LFP TP5000 Charger  (Read 1210 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline anso-engineerTopic starter

  • Regular Contributor
  • *
  • Posts: 104
  • Country: ua
LFP TP5000 Charger
« on: March 30, 2026, 03:17:50 pm »
Hello,
I previously mentioned my TP5000 charging module which I plan to integrate to UPS project.
Week ago PCB comes, I built it and had few succesfull charges with LiFePo4 battery. One strange thing I had with red led (charging state indicator), it lights only for first 5 seconds, but current goes to the battery and it was charged. So mainly I was satisfied with the result.
Yesterday I modeled a case and printed it. After I put the PCB on dedicated place, after, I had found that charge goes very strange...
1. Current starts from 0.5A
2. Slowly it goes down to 0.48..0.45A
3. Instantly drops to 0A for few seconds.
4. Starts again as at step 0.5A.

No overheating elements detected on the PCB. The one thing I changed before it mounted it - now H1 and H2 has button KCD11. Previously it was shorted. I check the voltage drop between H1 - H2, nothing more than 0.05V has been detected.

So, could you recommend some way to debug and analyze the possible issue.


 

Offline anso-engineerTopic starter

  • Regular Contributor
  • *
  • Posts: 104
  • Country: ua
Re: LFP TP5000 Charger
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2026, 06:14:21 am »
Mostly it works, I have resoldered capasitors an IC.
 


Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf

 

-->