EEVblog® Electronics Community Forum
A Free & Open Forum For Electronics Enthusiasts & Professionals
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
Did you miss your
activation email
?
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
This topic
This board
Entire forum
Google
Bing
Home
Help
Search
About us
Links
Login
Register
EEVblog® Electronics Community Forum
»
Electronics
»
Projects, Designs, and Technical Stuff
»
Smart Meter (ATM90E36 + ESP32)
« previous
next »
Print
Search
Pages: [
1
]
Go Down
Author
Topic: Smart Meter (ATM90E36 + ESP32) (Read 438 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
hupfer21
Newbie
Posts: 5
Country:
Smart Meter (ATM90E36 + ESP32)
«
on:
October 03, 2026, 01:35:25 am »
Hi.
I'm currently working on a three-phase smart meter based on the ATM90E36 metering IC.
You can access all files including schematics and gerber in this repository:
https://github.com/hupfer21/Smart-Meter
So far, I've finished the PCB design and have already sent it to JLCPCB for fabrication. I haven't received the boards yet, so I haven't been able to test the hardware.
This is the first board I've sent for professional fabrication and I'd appreciate any feedback on the PCB layout.
Thanks!
Logged
The following users thanked this post:
SamElectronics616
Kareem Sawyy
Newbie
Posts: 3
Country:
Re: Smart Meter (ATM90E36 + ESP32)
«
Reply #1 on:
October 04, 2026, 04:14:18 pm »
Great work, hupfer21. I hope it works good. tell me what happens and the problems you face while testing it. I dont know but I see ground polygon in the AC side is it correct to make polygon in the AC side?!
«
Last Edit: October 04, 2026, 04:17:39 pm by Kareem Sawyy
»
Logged
SamElectronics616
Contributor
Posts: 49
Country:
Re: Smart Meter (ATM90E36 + ESP32)
«
Reply #2 on:
October 05, 2026, 01:28:05 am »
Okay, I have experience in designing AC meter.
So I will check your design and support you.
Logged
Print
Search
Pages: [
1
]
Go Up
« previous
next »
Share me
Smf
EEVblog® Electronics Community Forum
»
Electronics
»
Projects, Designs, and Technical Stuff
»
Smart Meter (ATM90E36 + ESP32)
There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
-->
EEVblog® Main Site
EEVblog® on Youtube
EEVblog® on Twitter
EEVblog® on Facebook
EEVblog® on Odysee