Author Topic: TIC154A, RDX0154GC, etc., 132 X 64 FSTN LCD UC1601S controller – sources?  (Read 560 times)

Offline Chris56000Topic starter

• Frequent Contributor
Hi!

Does anyone know if there's a readily equivalent 132 x 64 or similar type of Graphic
FSTN module with a UC1601S controller that will go in Member Liv's SG–642 Sine Generator Project?

He originally quoted "TIC151" on his circuit diagram, but that appears to be obsolete, and looking up the "TIC154A" and the "RDX0154GC" equivalent types only gives me loads of nonsense results or bits for rotten American tractors!!

The display is 132 X 64 format, FSTN type, UC1601S controller and is 65 X 47 mm in size, has a viewing area of 51 X 27 mm, four pins on the top and ten along the bottom, and is physically it looks like the sort you used to get on old DVMs where long pins are bonded direct to the glass module!

(Hasn't anybody told Google and eBay that there's other things made besides rotten tractors yet?!)

Chris Williams
« Last Edit: September 18, 2020, 02:28:37 pm by Chris56000 »
It's an enigma that's what it is!! This thing's not fixed because it doesn't want to be fixed!!

Offline Chris56000Topic starter

• Frequent Contributor
Re: TIC154A, RDX0154GC, etc., 132 X 64 FSTN LCD UC1601S controller – sources?
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2020, 02:20:49 pm »
PS!

Further to the above, can anyone recommend a more readily available display of suitable size for this that is cheap and is illuminated white–on–blue like Liv's original?

Liv provided the source code – is it simply a matter of deleting the UC1601S library, substituting it for one written for a more readily available display controller type and recompiling?

I have attached the source code/hex for the two ATMEGAs he used below!

Chris Williams
It's an enigma that's what it is!! This thing's not fixed because it doesn't want to be fixed!!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf