Author Topic: Where do you go for Chinese power supplies in your country?  (Read 3887 times)

Offline janoc

• Super Contributor
Re: Where do you go for Chinese power supplies in your country?
« Reply #25 on: May 26, 2019, 12:25:03 pm »
That looks like a reasonable business model, and indeed one where I would not expect to find a handful of similar companies in every European country.
Thanks, you mean because of  EU trade tariffs?

Use Occam's razor instead of going right away into some government/EU/whatever conspiracy. Did you consider that the market for low volume custom PSUs is not that large to support X businesses doing this, especially given the EU single market - an UK company/importer competes directly with e.g. a Polish or German one.

Either you have the volume and then you contract directly with a good supplier in China or you don't and then you use standard supplies, perhaps with some minor mods.

The following users thanked this post: ocset

Offline ocsetTopic starter

• Super Contributor
Re: Where do you go for Chinese power supplies in your country?
« Reply #26 on: May 26, 2019, 03:35:40 pm »
Either you have the volume and then you contract directly with a good supplier in China
Thats a lot easier said than done...thats why Stontronics is very wealthy...because they can get you into  china  straight away...without you getting ripped off.

Use Occam's razor instead of going right away into some government/EU/whatever conspiracy.
Thanks, but "conspiracy".....???
Putting trade tariffs on Chinese  smps woudl be a good idea, not a conspiracy, in my view at least...as ive already said here..
https://massey276.wixsite.com/government
« Last Edit: May 26, 2019, 03:38:27 pm by treez »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf