Author Topic: About AFJ EMI reciever R3010  (Read 301 times)

Offline lwtlwtTopic starter

About AFJ EMI reciever R3010
« on: February 09, 2024, 04:27:12 am »
Hello, everyone.

I have an AFJ R3010 EMI receiver, unfortunately it is broken, the fault is that the screen does not show the signal strength, as shown in the attached photo. After my inspection, I confirm that the IF signal is correct, and the problem arises in IF Diversity Receiver IC: AD6655, I checked its analog signals, reference source, and other signals are normal, the problem appears in the B channel no digital output,D0B~D13B are all low lever, but I observed that AD6655 has an output for a short period of time after powering on, after the FPGA initialization it, there is no. I also tried to replace the AD6655 but the problem still persists, I think there is probably a problem with the FPGA configuration program. I intend to update its firmware, but I can't find the firmware file. Do you have any suggestions or help? thank you very much.

Re: About AFJ EMI reciever R3010
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2024, 05:11:54 am »
I float the pins of the B-channel digital output, and then touched these pins with tweezers, and I could observe that the screen output was some noise, which proved my hypothesis above: the B-channel was misconfigured by the FPGA through the SPI bus, causing it to have no output.

Re: About AFJ EMI reciever R3010
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2024, 09:53:29 am »
I finally found that there was a problem with the AD6655 chip I purchased, and the problem has been resolved

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf