Author Topic: Agilent 54810A infinium o'scope-sea searching some helps about the IC's details  (Read 440 times)

Offline ln4007Topic starter

hello everyone,recently i got  the Agilent 54810A infinium o'scope,but it dad indeed with a lot of troubles,included powersupply out of workand and some stufs are short on the beforface board,finally i think i work out them beside the one that the  IC of the ACQ board was lost.So everyone know what it is?And how can i make it work up again?Any replys well be appreciated :)

Offline BlownUpCapacitor

• Frequent Contributor
  • pssSSHHH BOOM!
It looks like it's just an unpopulated foot print.
Hehe, spooked my friends with an exploding electrolytic capacitor the other day 😁.

Offline Wallace Gasiewicz

• Super Contributor
Blown Up is absolutely correct.  This is the same as my 54710, I just had it open. The missing chips are for the four channel models.
These machines used different motherboards and different power supplies also. Makes working on it harder....

The following users thanked this post: BlownUpCapacitor

Offline ARF

• Regular Contributor
The author tells you that Timebase ASIC is missing. And this is a big problem. This is a custom HP chip.

The topic starter, you need:
Time Base ASIC 1SE6-0056 = 54810-89002 REV A = 54520/40 = 54810 /20 = 54835/45

https://www.eevblog.com/forum/testgear/agilent-54845a-failing-all-trigger-self-tests/msg5460131/#msg5460131

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf