Author Topic: Disk Image for R&S FSL 6  (Read 1272 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline deJulian1988Topic starter

  • Contributor
  • Posts: 10
  • Country: de
Disk Image for R&S FSL 6
« on: July 10, 2026, 05:10:06 am »
Hi,
I recently managed to buy a faulty Rohde & Schwarz FSL6 at a good price. Unfortunately, the instrument no longer boots. I suspect that either the storage device has failed or the file system is corrupted.
I assume that the calibration data is stored on the internal drive. Nevertheless, I'd like to try getting the unit running with an image from another FSL6, just to see if it will boot.
Maybe someone here can help me out or has an image they would be willing to share.
Have a great weekend, and greetings from Germany!
 

Offline WD40

  • Regular Contributor
  • *
  • Posts: 50
  • Country: gb
Re: Disk Image for R&S FSL 6
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2026, 11:33:16 pm »
Make sure to check out the last 2 posts in this thread: https://www.eevblog.com/forum/repair/rohde-schwarz-upv-audio-analyzer-teardown-and-repair/msg6303882/#new

I thought that the HD had failed in my UPV, but the real fault (as shown in above link) was far more mundane. It could be totally unrelated to your R+S, but be aware that a simple problem such as dead battery can render the thing useless - and even when you've changed the battery, it can behave in a similarly broken manner all because the date's out of whack!
 

Offline deJulian1988Topic starter

  • Contributor
  • Posts: 10
  • Country: de
Re: Disk Image for R&S FSL 6
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2026, 11:49:42 pm »
I received the FSL6, and it is definitely the CF card that is defective. Unfortunately, data recovery is no longer possible.

Maybe someone here could help me with an image of the FSL6 CF card?
 

Offline deJulian1988Topic starter

  • Contributor
  • Posts: 10
  • Country: de
Re: Disk Image for R&S FSL 6
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2026, 07:01:59 am »
(AT)khanda I can´t send private Messages :-( My E-Mail Adress: julian(AT)uhrig.biz
 


Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf

 

-->