Author Topic: HP 4271B Digital LCR Meter  (Read 2605 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline George_RaceTopic starter

  • Regular Contributor
  • *
  • Posts: 131
  • Country: us
    • Race Consulting
HP 4271B Digital LCR Meter
« on: March 22, 2015, 01:44:06 am »
I have a great looking HP 4271B LCR Meter that is not functioning properly.
Does anyone here have any previous history with the operation and troubleshooting of this particular item?

I would sure like to get it going.  So far I have cleaned all of the circuit board connectors, adjusted the power supply for proper voltages, and looked at all the boards for anything that may have been fried.   So far no luck, and I don't have any of the test fixtures for the unit.

I think it should work with some patch cord connections, but can't seem to get any readings that make sense.
Some help would be appreciated,
George
 

Offline Neganur

  • Supporter
  • ****
  • Posts: 1192
  • Country: ch
Re: HP 4271B Digital LCR Meter
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2015, 03:39:31 am »
there is a yahoo group that might be able to help you, iirc there was quite a bit of talk regarding that meter in the past.

https://groups.yahoo.com/groups/hp_agilent_equipment
 


Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf

 

-->