Author Topic: I just got one Solartron 7075 When starting up, the output line 1400 will flash  (Read 1317 times)

Offline MuShanTopic starter

• Contributor
Received a Solarton 7075. After repairing its power supply, it will output a line of 1400 when turned on. I switched the integration time, which can increase its number of digits. It shows that the self-test did not show a 7.0V reference voltage

I don't have a good idea for checking anymore. I have some doubts about which reed pipes have problems

When pressing AC measurement, only the background light of V lights up, and the light of AC signal does not light up

• Contributor
I hope everyone can give me some ideas for inspection

Offline coromonadalix

• Super Contributor

• Contributor

我已经找到了它的原理图并且看过 干簧管好像是正常的
今天我敲击PCB时出现了正常的显示
I have found its schematic and have looked at the clarinet, which seems to be normal

Today, when I was tapping the PCB, there was a normal display

Offline tggzzz

• Super Contributor
  • Numbers, not adjectives
    • Having fun doing more, with less

我已经找到了它的原理图并且看过 干簧管好像是正常的
今天我敲击PCB时出现了正常的显示
I have found its schematic and have looked at the clarinet, which seems to be normal

Today, when I was tapping the PCB, there was a normal display

Clean all the inter-board connectors, and reseat them carefully. They aren't the most reliable.
There are lies, damned lies, statistics - and ADC/DAC specs.
Glider pilot's aphorism: "there is no substitute for span". Retort: "There is a substitute: skill+imagination. But you can buy span".
Having fun doing more, with less

Online factory

• Super Contributor
Mine had that problem too, it was working fine before I received it, but when it arrived it would only display even numbers and no one been inside since its last cal by Schlumberger, the board interconnection was causing it.

David

• Contributor
When I just had a conversation with a friend, he told me that some very old multimeter PCBs and components may have water absorption, which may cause abnormalities It's interesting that I used a hot air gun to blow the positions of the two large relays on the board, which can now measure the DC voltage. I tested 100mV 1V 10V and 30V

• Contributor
I have dismantled it for observation, and the coating is very perfect. I have found a rough direction so far

• Contributor
It's very interesting. I used a hot air gun for heating, and now I can see that there is a reading of 10V

Offline tggzzz

• Super Contributor
  • Numbers, not adjectives
    • Having fun doing more, with less
When I just had a conversation with a friend, he told me that some very old multimeter PCBs and components may have water absorption, which may cause abnormalities It's interesting that I used a hot air gun to blow the positions of the two large relays on the board, which can now measure the DC voltage. I tested 100mV 1V 10V and 30V

The Solartron 7081 manual recommends that - after a long period in storage - it is wrapped in a thermal insulation and left powered for 24 hours. I used a blanket, and the stability did improve.
There are lies, damned lies, statistics - and ADC/DAC specs.
Glider pilot's aphorism: "there is no substitute for span". Retort: "There is a substitute: skill+imagination. But you can buy span".
Having fun doing more, with less

• Contributor
Now the area I am in is already at night. Tomorrow, I will dismantle it for heating and take a look

• Contributor
Today I took it down and heated it up, but found that the effect was not good and it returned to its earliest state

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf