Author Topic: Misleading information on the Fluke site ?  (Read 1099 times)

Offline PA4TIMTopic starter

• Super Contributor
  • instruments are like rabbits, they multiply fast
    • PA4TIMs shelter for orphan measurement stuff
Misleading information on the Fluke site ?
« on: November 05, 2016, 12:57:12 pm »
I repair measurement gear and that includes Fluke. Upto now most are scopemeters and these are stuffed with custom parts.  No problem, that must be easy I thought the first time

But upto now the answer was always negative (in the rare occasion that I got an answer).

But last week I found this  link http://en-us.fluke.com/support/repair/
and mailed them instead of the Dutch division.
The answer was "contact your local Fluke division" So I did and the answer was as expected "we do not sell parts"

I then pointed to their website in the link above that stated:

Availability of replacement parts is a key element in providing quick turnaround and product support for customers who perform their own maintenance. By providing quality parts we will help return your Fluke products to peak performance

Fluke stocks several hundred thousand components, subassemblies, and modules. All replacement parts are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for 90 days after shipment.

Place your orders in the US by calling 1-800-526-4731. Outside the US, replacement parts can be ordered through your local service center.

No answer upto now.
I must be interpreted this the wrong way or Fluke is misleading their customers.
www.pa4tim.nl my collection measurement gear and experiments Also lots of info about network analyse
www.schneiderelectronicsrepair.nl  repair of test and calibration equipment
https://www.youtube.com/user/pa4tim my youtube channel

The following users thanked this post: Electro Detective

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf