Author Topic: Pitch Tracker repair  (Read 447 times)

Offline BigSexyTopic starter

Pitch Tracker repair
« on: January 04, 2020, 08:51:53 pm »
I have a RevFire T1 Pitch Tracker. It took a pitch right to the front of the handheld unit breaking the TFT LCD. I have taken it apart and removed the LCD. My problem is finding a replacement LCD. Now unfortunately the company is no longer in business and the schematics are unavailable at the patent office because of a confidentiality request. I even went as far as contacting the PCB manufacturer for information but received a message from them stating they had no information about components used or anything else. I guess I was hoping they was contracted to assemble the PCB's in house since they made the boards. So if anyone can help me figure this problem out I would be greatly appreciative. I will also say, I have been looking for broken units for sale to take the screen out of. They are just not for sale used, the people that have them, love them and never get rid of them.

FYI this system uses baseballs or softballs equipped with accelerometer sensors and small 900 mhz transmitters that send data about speed and ball rotations to a handheld unit. The screen in the handheld unit is what is broken. The screen has 2 rows of data the top row displays the speed in mph. and the bottom row revolutions per second
I had already posted this in the all about circuits forum and got virtually nowhere, so I am hoping more minds will be helpful.
Thanks
BigSexy
« Last Edit: January 04, 2020, 09:17:57 pm by BigSexy »

Offline BigSexyTopic starter

Re: Pitch Tracker repair
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2020, 09:20:08 pm »
Sorry for all of the edits and removing pics and relisting them. Having one heck of a time with them tonight for some reason.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf