Author Topic: Repair a Samsung Syncmaster 213T. Two AO4600 Mosfets and one fuse dead.  (Read 2507 times)

Offline The Real PhoenixTopic starter

Hi everyone!

I'm not sure if I should post this in the newbie section or here. Sorry if I'm  I'm wrong.

I'm currently trying to repair a Samsung Syncmaster 213T.
I've successfully changed all the caps and it's somehow working again: the inverter board doesn't powered correctly the top fluorescent tubes (so top-half of the screen is darker).

After some research it seems I have one dead SMD fuse and 2 dead Mosfets.

Here's my two questions:

- the AO4600 is obsolete. I can find some on Ebay from China but I would like to get them quickly and be 100% they are working (I'll order on Digikey eventually).
I read some people used some AO4619 but again, it seems obsolete.
AO4616, ZXMC 3A16/3A17 and DMC3021LSD seem compatible but I want to be sure which one I should use.

- I want to replace a fuse (and not put a jumper) on the inverter board, but it couldn't find anything on service manual about it.
The only reference on the service is manual is a global reference to the inverter board:

BN44-00088A   ---    INVERTER   ---- PC213T,K02I058.00,250Hz,14V,2.5mA,6.0mA,535Hz,174.3*80*11.5,6 Lamp,50KHz,1200Vrm

so I have no idea what I have to put. I took a picture, and there's only a logo which looks a "4" on it.
Here's the pic:

I know it's impossible to know what value the fuse is without the service manual, but is there any way to guess it?
The board seems to be feed by two 14v (pin 1 and 2 from CN1), then it goes to the two fuse F51 and F101. After that it feeds the 220uF 25v capacitors (C54/C55, and C104/C105).

I've probed the amps on the valid fuse (So I supposed its like shorting it) and I go 0.05A (50mA?) and the fuse seems to be a 1206 (3216 metrics) SMD package from its size.
Could it be a resettable fuse?

I was think of replacing the mosfets, swap the fuses to check with the valid one if the new mosfets are correct, then buy a bunch of fuses with different amps.

What could be the best solution for replacing this fuse?

Thanks!

PS: sorry for my bad english, I'm french. ^^

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf