Author Topic: Rigol dg1022, sucsessful "no output on channel one Repair"  (Read 1498 times)

Offline NikoJuTopic starter

Rigol dg1022, sucsessful "no output on channel one Repair"
« on: October 01, 2019, 08:25:30 pm »
Hi everyone!
I was given a broken Rigol dg1022 arbitrary waveform generator whiches main output (output one) didn't output any signal.

When running the self-test with output one turned on it reported something like "overload protected channel one turned off".
After some testing, I narrowed the problem down to a shorted common mode choke on the output circuitry of channel one.
I did some research and found that the original common mode choke by TDK (ACM3225-601-2P-T001) is obsolete and can't be bought anywhere |O.

I could, however, find a perfect/even better, pin-compatible replacement for it which is also produced by TDK - (ACP3225-102-2P-T000) :-+.
https://www.digikey.de/product-detail/de/tdk-corporation/ACP3225-102-2P-T000/445-8637-1-ND/3024968

As I saw quite a few forum posts about repairing the dg1022 waveform generator and it took some time to find useful information myself, I thought this information might be helpful for someone out there trying to repair their waveform generator.

I hope I could help someone with this information!
have a great day!
Nikolaus

The following users thanked this post: bingo600, bd139, santosp, Pulsepowerguy

Offline Pulsepowerguy

• Regular Contributor
Re: Rigol dg1022, sucsessful "no output on channel one Repair"
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2021, 02:05:26 am »
Thank you! I found the same problem with mine.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf