Author Topic: Rohde & Schwarz FSL 6 starts up and installs the wrong drivers  (Read 554 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline VE2JFQTopic starter

  • Contributor
  • Posts: 13
  • Country: ca
Hello everyone, I have a rather strange problem with an FSL 6

The device starts up fine, but the front septrum analyzer keys do not work. The device is not displaying the correct serial number.
I replaced the back of the Keapad membrane. The white keys are working properly. I checked the fuses near the flat connectors.
I made a copy of the CF card from my other FSL6 with the same BIOS.But now I don't understand anything anymore? Does anyone have any ideas?

THANKS
jacques
VE2JFQ
 

Offline deJulian1988

  • Contributor
  • Posts: 10
  • Country: de
Re: Rohde & Schwarz FSL 6 starts up and installs the wrong drivers
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2026, 12:59:49 pm »
Hi, I also own an FSL6; unfortunately, my CF card is defective and beyond repair. Do you happen to have an image of your FSL6? Best regards, Julian.
 


Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf

 

-->