Author Topic: Vandual  (Read 1781 times)

Offline lfostanoTopic starter

Vandual
« on: December 12, 2016, 04:07:32 pm »
Helping a friend out with his 1977 circuit board that sits behind a panel so I am told ,it has a trim pot , several resistors and a few diode so no big deal here. Was able to repair some of the blown away traces and have an item I don't know what it is. I am guessing a mosfet  seeing how in 77 it most likely would be analog device. It is rectangular in shape like a 555 chip,on one edge it has a beveled edge .Its configuration is on one side has a single pin and on the other side it has 3 pins, one in center is clipped. There are several resistors and some .047 milar caps with a red band on one edge which I am assuming designates negative band  a few diodes and a trim pot. This board operates a fan circuit I am told. Was not able to find any support from the web on this. Please help me here, any and all thought would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Offline Monkeh

• Super Contributor
Re: Vandual
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2016, 04:10:37 pm »
Perhaps look at the markings on the part..

Offline lfostanoTopic starter

Re: Vandual
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2016, 02:00:33 pm »
Yeah i would do that but part is pretty well cooked, nothing to see.I will post a picture here ,tried a few minutes ago but did not accept my photo, said it was too large .Will send one  at a  time .

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf