Author Topic: 10" working distance HDMI microscope  (Read 1218 times)

Offline 1sciguyTopic starter

• Contributor
10" working distance HDMI microscope
« on: April 01, 2020, 07:31:30 pm »
Saw this video and talked to the guy about his setup.  In this video he had 8.5" working distance and now he has 10".  Seems quite capable for electronics rework.  His polarization trick seems neat to eliminate all back reflections.

https://youtu.be/ZUPaai3C2Hc

Offline Mechatrommer

• Super Contributor
  • reassessing directives...
Re: 10" working distance HDMI microscope
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2020, 08:07:57 pm »
mine has about 13" working distance... can fully see about 5cm width pcb on the bench (same as his)... can be used with bundled PC software, some cross hair scale on the monitor that i dont use... https://www.eevblog.com/forum/reviews/34mp-hdmi-microscope-camera-(hayea-amszoom-ykins-tech-china)-quick-review/msg2489580/#msg2489580
Nature: Evolution and the Illusion of Randomness (Stephen L. Talbott): Its now indisputable that... organisms “expertise” contextualizes its genome, and its nonsense to say that these powers are under the control of the genome being contextualized - Barbara McClintock

The following users thanked this post: 1sciguy

Offline 1sciguyTopic starter

• Contributor
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2020, 08:56:44 pm »
Saw someone on ebay selling wide angle macro lenses for those andonstar units.  Would be neat to get a little more board in view if it doesn't add distortion or hurt the depth of field.  It was that x-ray vision (polarizers on lights and lens) that made me think about that Andonstar.

Offline wasyoungonce

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2020, 08:12:30 am »
Saw someone on ebay selling wide angle macro lenses for those andonstar units.....

Any chance of a linky?  Ta!

I just used my ADSM302 to do a QFN144 drag solder....went well but crave for more working distance and DOF.

Never mind...found it....!  Looks to be off the shelf macro there are many sizes need to get thread to fit
« Last Edit: April 02, 2020, 10:33:18 am by wasyoungonce »
I'd forget my Head if it wasn't screwed on!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf