Your work looks ok, but my projects are much larger than that little board, so it doesn't have time to give your work massive error. If you look at the attached picture I will show you the size of the circuit plus drilling I am also using a .1mm engraving tip for traces and two size drills for the job
I use Diptrace + Vetric Vcarve pro and Mach3. I used to use Eagle with the ULP PCB-Gcode and I am aware of the G-code Wizard, but how would it compare to Vcarve ? A CNC controller that actually works doesn't need home switches (Desktop version) If you don't loose steps then it returns to where you started the job from.
My milling speed is 150 mm/min @ 11000 RPM with the bit only removing the copper. I usually do the run twice if it's a tight circuit, second pass at a higher feedrate.
I replaced the Caps with Nichicon low esr types on each axis. I have also metered out the amps the motors are drawing etc, transformer etc etc all looks normal. I think there's a lot of noise as when the machine is working and I move the mouse of the CNC computer it changes the speed of the motors and the noise of the goes to a higher pitch. It stops when I don't operate the mouse. Same goes when the Driver Test from Mach3
I never use the probe and I have milled out a square flat bed for the PCB's to be attached to (When it worked normal)
I get vibrations on the X and Y axis also especially during tuns and slow movement. What are you mach3 settings ?
My motors stall even @ 1500mm / min settings. I have to tune mine down to 480mm / min on all axis or I heard high pitch whines and rattling.
I have took apart the CNC table to check for loose screws etc and can't find anything wrong with it. I also checked the coupling to see if their nice and tight on the motors and they are. The cable use for the motors isn't the best, but I have metered them out and they pass.
I have a Pokeys55U already, so I am thinking of ordering the Postep25 boards and dump these YOOCNC cards. They are dirt, and I bet those Toshiba chips are fake and those NXP chips are fake, plus this controller is already a copy of a clone of a clone. God knows.
At least the box and and some of the guts are reusable when I rip out this crap and fit the Pokeys devices.
Unless you have something else to contribute, but I am loosing time and money at the moment because of this.
Just on another note, I done a little bit of SMD work, with very small boards and if everything is fine, you can really make nice boards, but as you can see, even with the small board it lost steps. I can't stand holes not being in the centre, but that circuit worked none the less. and it was double sided hence my big via's so it's easier to solder without a mess with no soldermask. SMT 0805