I just want to say "hi", because you all guys moved to here at the same time, I got sick on bed with almost 39C and as result of that I kind of got lost to where you all moved.
so, it seems many people now are doing things, even they are different, but related enough that at the end they can all be merged:
1) Those of you that followed on the old place know that I reversed-engineer (at least partially) LT48/LT48LV LPT communication protocol, which is SPP with Nibble-based-encoding for the read-back channel.
2)
@ukamak : is total expert on ATtiny12-based security of LT48XP/UXP and such related topics
3)
@vtp : it seems even made full-blown software for LT48XP/UXP
now, considering the FPGA Bitstream for LT48/LT48LV and LT48XP/UXP is the same (at least the default one that is inside the 80C32 FW, which means the Top-PCB, the "Driver Unit" PCB, is the same between those programmers), then probably all ICs for which support was added after they abandoned LT48/LT48LV, can be programmed with LT48/LT48LV with merging 1) and 3).
and 2) allows us to keep the original software going, etc.