Author Topic: Pace Intelliheat Pinout for 6 to 8 pin adaptor  (Read 5587 times)

Offline Okto47Topic starter

• Contributor
Pace Intelliheat Pinout for 6 to 8 pin adaptor
« on: November 14, 2023, 02:23:58 am »
Hello,

Anyone got the pinout for the Intelliheat plug ?
Or the wiring diagram of their 6 to 8 pin gender bender adaptor or could measure it ?
(The adaptor to connect Sensatemp handpieces with black connector to Intelliheat stations with blue connector).

Because I can’t find a seller inside EU for it , farnell doesn’t sell it anymore and the US shops I found which ship to EU only offer very expensive shipping options ( >100$ + fees ).

Thank you.

The following users thanked this post: Phil Smith, tooki

Offline Phil Smith

• Contributor
Re: Pace Intelliheat Pinout for 6 to 8 pin adaptor
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2024, 04:49:15 pm »
I would like to know as well!  |O
Should not be that hard to DIY one, if you know pinouts and are able to source those DIN connectors..

• Contributor
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2024, 07:27:14 pm »
Yeah no one posts it , found that others asked the same at other forums.
And not Easy to get one if not in US.

Connector should be Amphenol C 091 B
With crimp contacts (if I remember right).
Take care of Bayonet gender and lock pin side , as booth versions exist , pin male / bayonet male , and pin male / bayonet female .

I could share what I have measured for me and works for me with (heatwise) TD-100 and (Sensatemp) THERMOJET. Haven’t verified it with other handpieces as I’m still waiting for them.
 !!!Maybe it’s wrong and work only with that thermojet!!!

First picture is the Intelliheat Station and how I have connected the handpieces and which resistance.
!! PIN numbering is not the original one from connector datasheet !!
And I drawed Thermistors everywhere but it’s of course  not , inside tip a thermocouple…..
(TD-100 , easy to open handpiece to see which side the thermistor is. Or measure if temperature is stable , ~2600Ω and only +4Ω to wrong pin ).

At my thermojet I can’t measure if at Sensatemp connector switch is between 1 and 3 or 1 and 6 as it was a demolished handpiece and I already mounted a 8pin connector on it but easy to measure if you have any handpiece with switch.

Doesn’t know about cartridge tweezer , maybe it’s same as TD-100 and heaters in parallel with full wave and each with a diode to get a half , or maybe second heater is the middle pin  ??? Will see when it’s here.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2024, 07:56:29 pm by Okto47 »

The following users thanked this post: helius, Phil Smith

Offline Phil Smith

• Contributor
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2024, 04:21:03 pm »
Wow! Thank you Okto47 very much for this in depth post!
I've got a quote today from my local UK supplier, they ask £33+20%VAT+£15 shipping (total of 54.6 pounds, or around 70 US bucks) - quite a price for a one short cable!.. On top of that it is 6-8 weeks lead time hah  :palm:
But those Amphenol connectors cost something like 7-8 quid a pop on Farner or Mouser +20% VAT + shipping. So It is quite tempting to just order it from Pace  :-//

Online djsb

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2024, 05:02:55 pm »
What's the part number of the adaptor? Thanks.
David
Hertfordshire,UK
University Electronics Technician, London PIC,CCS C,Arduino,Kicad, Altium Designer,LPKF S103,S62 Operator, Electronics instructor. Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime. Credited Kicad French to English translator.

Offline Phil Smith

• Contributor
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2024, 05:47:07 pm »
What's the part number of the adaptor? Thanks.
Here you go: 6993-0278-P1
https://paceworldwide.com/6-8-pin-gender-bender-adapter

The following users thanked this post: djsb

• Contributor
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2024, 06:13:49 pm »
Phil was faster

The following users thanked this post: djsb

Online GLouie

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2024, 06:35:38 pm »
I do not know the exact answer, as I only have MBT250 Sensatemp devices. However, the manual for the Thermo-tweez TT-65 does have a wiring diagram, indicating that pin 6 and 3 are for the sensor. TT-65 is not switched, so pin 1 is not used.

I have a TJ-70, I will see if I can check the switch pins.

• Contributor
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2024, 11:18:06 pm »
That would be great , then there should be all for that adaptor.

Yeah , thought too that TT65 tweezer has sensor at pin 3 & 6 , same as  my thermojet.

I meant the cartridge  tweezer MT-100 - not Sensatemp. (Intelliheat 8pin station or heat/temp-wise 4pin station).
My TD-100 was a 4pin too, now it’s 8 pin.
Will see how that tweezer works when it’s here.

Got booth very cheap as there is not such a big interest for used 4pin heatwise handles like it is with  6pin Sensatemp or 8pin Intelliheat handles.
So great that they work at Intelliheat if changing plug or with diy adaptor.

Online tooki

• Super Contributor
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2024, 11:46:58 pm »
Page 20 of the attached manual lists test procedures and expected values for a number of SensaTemp handpieces.

The following users thanked this post: Phil Smith

Online GLouie

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2024, 02:08:24 am »
I ohmed my SX-70 Sensatemp desoldering handpiece. It appears the button shorts pin 1 to pin 3 to run the motor. Pin 3 is a sensor return, going to AGND. So tip/earth ground, pin 4, is separate.

Offline Phil Smith

• Contributor
« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2024, 10:29:51 am »
Thanks everyone for your input 8)
I've searched Mouser and come up with part numbers for 2x connectors required.

8 pin plug:
https://www.mouser.co.uk/ProductDetail/Amphenol-Tuchel/T-3524-501?qs=wN1CWlV6XgZWamoI1fzq3A%3D%3D
6 pin receptacle:
https://www.mouser.co.uk/ProductDetail/Amphenol-Tuchel/T-3428-501?qs=JkAbnbMxW%252BvDPY6FFDZ8tA%3D%3D

One thing I'm wondering, in the description it states "Termination Style:    Crimp / Solder ". Does it mean they have contacts installed in them or they are just shells and appropriate contacts should be bought separately?

Online tooki

• Super Contributor
« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2024, 11:27:19 am »
Yep, they’re the Amphenol C091B series.

Mouser just has the metadata wrong. Both the datasheets and the catalog (all available on the mouser product page) list those part numbers (…-501) as being the tin-plated solder versions. The catalog makes clear that only the crimp versions (…-551) require you to buy contacts separately.

Offline Phil Smith

• Contributor
« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2024, 11:40:17 am »
Lovely, thank you!

I've put em to my basket. I got several parts for my projects I would like to order from Mouser as well, so don't need to pay 15 quid for shipping just for that cable from a local Pace dealer.. :-+ And wait for 6-8 weeks! :=\

The following users thanked this post: GLouie

Online GLouie

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2024, 05:18:21 pm »
Sounds good! Perhaps someone will now make a corrected diagram and parts list for making the adapter - I am too lazy as I don't need one yet!

Offline Phil Smith

• Contributor
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2024, 08:35:52 am »
Hah, indeed I'll try.. :)   :-/O

Mouser order has been placed, now I'm waiting for those connectors to arrive.
Also scored nice ST-115 ItelliHeat power supply on ebay to mate with my sensatemp handpieces.

Offline Phil Smith

• Contributor
« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2024, 09:19:29 pm »
I've opened my ST115 unit and measured continuity to find heater and sensor returns.
See results below (thanks Okto47 for original picture, I hope you dont mind me adding stuff on top of it ;) ):

Looks like now we have everything to complete wiring diagram of that adapter :)
« Last Edit: February 07, 2024, 09:24:17 pm by Phil Smith »

Offline Phil Smith

• Contributor
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2024, 12:30:17 pm »
Hi y'all,
I've drawn first more or less detailed wiring diagram of the adapter. Untested yet..

If you spot any discrepancies - please let me know..
Wire gauges I took from what I've got on hands in the moment - 18 AWG for heater, and 22AWG - for everything else.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2024, 12:42:44 pm by Phil Smith »

The following users thanked this post: GLouie, asis

Online GLouie

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2024, 05:13:36 pm »
Nice, thanks for the work, Phil. I'm all Sensatemp now, but who knows what the future may bring.

You should put a title, date, and name on the final document after testing.

Offline asis

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2024, 10:41:52 am »
Hi,

I'll try to summarize the topic.
If there are any changes or inaccuracies, please let me know.
-
This link has a disassembly of the Amphenol connector:
https://www.eevblog.com/forum/reviews/pace-footswitch-connector-for-desoldering-station/

Offline Phil Smith

• Contributor
« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2024, 03:04:34 pm »
Nice, thanks for the work, Phil. I'm all Sensatemp now, but who knows what the future may bring.

You should put a title, date, and name on the final document after testing.

Sure thing, thank you!  8)

Hi,

-
https://www.eevblog.com/forum/reviews/pace-footswitch-connector-for-desoldering-station/

Oh, that's a great cheat sheet, cheers! Good to have everything in one topic.

Regarding my progress, I've made one cable as per my original drawing and then disassembled and amended it little bit - all wires now are 22 AWG (because in original Pace Sensatemp handpieces they are all the same as well), and made it 50mm shorter. Now it looks like a bought one 8)

Revised drawing will follow.

The adapter is tested now with my Sensatemp II TT-65 Tweezers, SX-70 Sodr-X-Tractor and Thermopik connected to Pace ST-115 Intelliheat base station.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2024, 03:11:08 pm by Phil Smith »

The following users thanked this post: tooki, GLouie

Offline Phil Smith

• Contributor
« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2024, 01:32:27 pm »
The drawing is revised as well. Enjoy!

A note regarding pin numbering - I took the pattern from physical connectors I got on hands (T 3425 501 and T 3524 501), beware of illogical pin numbering for Intelliheat connector..   :o
« Last Edit: February 16, 2024, 02:56:21 pm by Phil Smith »

Online tooki

• Super Contributor
« Reply #22 on: February 12, 2024, 05:13:40 pm »
A note regarding pin numbering - I took the pattern from physical connectors I got on hands (T 3425 501 and T 3524 501), beware of illogical pin numbering for Intelliheat connector..   :o
That is the standard numbering for an 8-pin DIN connector. It's actually quite logical. (Hint: it mates with the 3-pin and 5-pin plugs, too.)

See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DIN_connector#Circular_connectors and in particular https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DIN_connector#/media/File:DIN_connector_pinout.svg
« Last Edit: February 12, 2024, 05:18:54 pm by tooki »

Online GLouie

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #23 on: February 12, 2024, 05:48:30 pm »
Thank you, Phil, good info to keep on hand.
Re: drawing, Americans will think the date is December 02, 2024!

Online tooki

• Super Contributor
« Reply #24 on: February 12, 2024, 09:16:02 pm »
That’s why I prefer the YYYY-MM-DD date format: not only is it unambiguous to everyone, it also sorts chronologically when you apply an alphabetic sorting to it!

Offline Phil Smith

• Contributor
« Reply #25 on: February 13, 2024, 09:39:26 am »
That is the standard numbering for an 8-pin DIN connector. It's actually quite logical. (Hint: it mates with the 3-pin and 5-pin plugs, too.)

See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DIN_connector#Circular_connectors and in particular https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DIN_connector#/media/File:DIN_connector_pinout.svg
Yes indeed it is a standard pattern, but judging by all sketches I saw most of people count pins in simple clock/counterclockwise fashion + 8th pin in the centre, that's why I stated to pay attention to the actual numbering.

Thank you, Phil, good info to keep on hand.
Hah, back to the future! :popcorn:
Sometimes I indicate a month as three letter word to eliminate any concerns around the globe :) e.g. 12-FEB-2024.

That’s why I prefer the YYYY-MM-DD date format: not only is it unambiguous to everyone, it also sorts chronologically when you apply an alphabetic sorting to it!
That's what I usually do as well when saving files on the drive - so much easier to track them using that YYYY-MM-DD format :-+

PS. I've updated the date on the drawing, I hope now it is clear ;D

Online tooki

• Super Contributor
« Reply #26 on: February 13, 2024, 08:07:37 pm »

Yes indeed it is a standard pattern, but judging by all sketches I saw most of people count pins in simple clock/counterclockwise fashion + 8th pin in the centre, that's why I stated to pay attention to the actual numbering
Who cares what uninformed people do? Regardless, I was mostly responding to your calling the pinout “illogical” — it’s not illogical, and I showed you why.

Online helius

• Super Contributor
« Reply #27 on: February 16, 2024, 02:22:32 am »
The T 3425 will not mate with the SensaTemp tools since it has its collar lock reversed from the correct way. On Pace soldering equipment the male connectors are "locking inside" and the female connectors are "locking outside". So consult the catalog: the correct female locking outside 6-pin cable-mount sockets are T 3428.

Additionally, the Pace tools use gold plated contacts (not silver) and "full plastic" connectors without a metal shield, although this will not prevent mating with other types. I think I would avoid mating gold to silver contacts if I have the option. Keeping all these the same as the stock connectors practically mandates using the crimp connector series, since the full plastic types are not available in gold solder contacts. The proper contacts in bulk packaging (100 piece/bag) are VN 01 015 0046 (2) male, and VN 02 015 0046 (2) female. These will crimp to 22–20 awg wires, like Pace uses on their ST and Intelliheat tools. Older foot pedals may use heavier wire if they were used to switch power directly.

Offline Phil Smith

• Contributor
« Reply #28 on: February 16, 2024, 08:09:38 am »
The T 3425 will not mate with the SensaTemp tools since it has its collar lock reversed from the correct way. On Pace soldering equipment the male connectors are "locking inside" and the female connectors are "locking outside". So consult the catalog: the correct female locking outside 6-pin cable-mount sockets are T 3428.

Additionally, the Pace tools use gold plated contacts (not silver) and "full plastic" connectors without a metal shield, although this will not prevent mating with other types. I think I would avoid mating gold to silver contacts if I have the option. Keeping all these the same as the stock connectors practically mandates using the crimp connector series, since the full plastic types are not available in gold solder contacts. The proper contacts in bulk packaging (100 piece/bag) are VN 01 015 0046 (2) male, and VN 02 015 0046 (2) female. These will crimp to 22–20 awg wires, like Pace uses on their ST and Intelliheat tools. Older foot pedals may use heavier wire if they were used to switch power directly.

Thank you for additional information, helius. Funny enough, everything mates perfectly in my case.
Regarding silver/gold combination, as long as you dont leave them mated for a long period of time I reckon they'll be fine, especially considering the fact it is not a production line, and just an one off for personal use.

Yes, the Pace uses all plastic connectors. As Asis mentioned above, they have -951 suffix.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2024, 08:38:06 am by Phil Smith »

Online tooki

• Super Contributor
« Reply #29 on: February 16, 2024, 01:19:04 pm »

The plug on my SX-90 has silver contacts, not gold.

On the ST 75 station I use it on, I can’t conclusively tell whether the handpiece socket (which is a custom snap-in panel mounted, PCB-terminated jack) uses gold or silver contacts; I can’t get a good enough look to know whether I’m looking at the exposed cut edges of whatever mystery metal the contacts are made of (they don’t state it anywhere, so let’s assume it’s brass or phosphor bronze), or the actual plating. I’m leaning more towards them being gold, but I can’t tell for sure. It could also be the slightly warm color of tarnished silver. They don’t look as golden as the ones below.

The foot pedal jack on the back, which is a panel-mount jack (from AMP, not Amphenol!) with crimped contacts, definitely uses gold contacts. I don’t have a Pace pedal so I can’t compare the mating plug.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2024, 02:42:46 pm by tooki »

The following users thanked this post: helius, Phil Smith

Online tooki

• Super Contributor
« Reply #30 on: February 16, 2024, 02:07:07 pm »
Hi,

-
Important:
Renumber the pins of the 8-pin connector correctly, per discussion above.

Change “connector (pins)” to “plug (male)” in the connector descriptions. We already know they’re connectors, but what’s important is whether you’re documenting the plug or the jack. (You probably already know this, but just to be clear on typical English terminology, in case you’re not a native speaker: “Plug”=the part on the cable that’s usually more mobile; “jack” or “socket”* =the part on the panel, except when “inline jack” (or “inline socket”)=cable-mounted jack. Plugs and jacks can have male or female, or mixed, contacts.)

Add a note whether the contact arrangements are as viewed from the plug or the jack, and from termination side or mating face. (The C091 catalog, for example, has the layouts numbered with the “view from termination side of male contact insert”. I would standardize on this.)

Not critical, but nice:

Where you list the SX-90, you can note that it’s SX-80/90/100 — they’re electrically identical.

Remove the apostrophe from “connector’s” in the title.
Fix “channal AUX” to “AUX channels”.
Fix “TT65 tweez” to either “TT65 tweezers” or “TT65”. Make the handpiece titles uniform, either listing the function on all of them, or none.

*because “socket” is often used to denote the female contact (e.g. pins and sockets), I prefer to use “jack” or “receptacle” to mean the receiving role of the connector as a whole, and “socket” to refer to the receiving role of the contact. None of this is strict rules, this is just my suggestion for unambiguous terminology.

Online tooki

• Super Contributor
« Reply #31 on: February 16, 2024, 02:48:45 pm »
While you’re absolutely correct about the part numbers and compatibility, I suspect it’s merely a typo on Phil’s part: the photo of the finished cable shows what appears to me to be a T3428.

Offline Phil Smith

• Contributor
« Reply #32 on: February 16, 2024, 02:55:51 pm »
While you’re absolutely correct about the part numbers and compatibility, I suspect it’s merely a typo on Phil’s part: the photo of the finished cable shows what appears to me to be a T3428.

Well spotted, cheers. I've amended the drawing. Sure thing it is 3428, as I posted earlier in this topic. Just a typo on the drawing. I've attached my mouser order as well, just for reference.

The following users thanked this post: tooki

Online GLouie

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #33 on: February 16, 2024, 05:36:38 pm »
Oh dear, now Phil should've changed the drawing date, or made it REVC after the typo corrections!

Offline asis

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #34 on: February 17, 2024, 10:18:08 pm »
Hi,

Used Amphenol Circular Connectors C 091 A/B/D Series terminology.
Connectors can have replaceable contacts, either pins (crimp termination) or sockets.
For this reason, some contacts, in order to save money, may be missing.
-
Corrected.
If you have any comments, let me know.

The following users thanked this post: Phil Smith, tooki, GLouie

Offline Phil Smith

• Contributor
« Reply #35 on: February 19, 2024, 10:46:24 am »
Oh dear, now Phil should've changed the drawing date, or made it REVC after the typo corrections!
Hah, indeed I should ;D

Hi,

Used Amphenol Circular Connectors C 091 A/B/D Series terminology.
Connectors can have replaceable contacts, either pins (crimp termination) or sockets.
For this reason, some contacts, in order to save money, may be missing.
-
Corrected.
If you have any comments, let me know.
Great, thank you, Asis 8)

Offline asis

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #36 on: February 19, 2024, 12:59:30 pm »
I will add that PACE releases the SX100 Blue connector and one of the PACE MBT360 ports supports the SensaTemp toolkit.
It is interesting to look at the ThermoDrive technology (TD MBT360) in detail.
-
Disassembling the SX90 heater:

Online tooki

• Super Contributor
« Reply #37 on: February 19, 2024, 01:40:41 pm »
The switch from black to blue for the heater connector happened during the SX-90 era, so if I understand it correctly:
- SX-80 always has a black heater connector
- SX-90 can have either
- SX-00 always has a blue one

Electrically they’re identical. All of the above exist with either a black SensaTemp connector or blue IntelliHeat connector.

Online tooki

• Super Contributor
« Reply #38 on: February 19, 2024, 01:44:49 pm »
Follow-up about the contact materials: on the ST 50 station at work, the socket has unmistakably silver contacts. So I’m gusssing my ST 75 at home must be gold, since it looks so different.

Maybe this is not a coincidence? The ST 75 being a desoldering station, it uses one contact for the switch, which is a low-current logic level signal. I guess in theory gold is better for this?

Online helius

• Super Contributor
« Reply #39 on: February 23, 2024, 01:27:52 am »
Follow-up about the contact materials: on the ST 50 station at work, the socket has unmistakably silver contacts. So I’m gusssing my ST 75 at home must be gold, since it looks so different.

Maybe this is not a coincidence? The ST 75 being a desoldering station, it uses one contact for the switch, which is a low-current logic level signal. I guess in theory gold is better for this?
I don't think plating material makes any difference for the switch signal on the connector. You may be thinking of an actual switching contact that makes and breaks a circuit, where it's essential for the contact to be "wet" and not blocked by oxide. In fact many of those are silver plated, I think for reasons of arc-breaking and erosion. Silver can also be plated much heavier than gold can economically.

The only real case where choice of connector plating is critical (that I can think of) is when thermoelectric effects need to be considered.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2024, 01:31:19 am by helius »

Online tooki

• Super Contributor
« Reply #40 on: February 23, 2024, 10:24:33 am »

I don't think plating material makes any difference for the switch signal on the connector. You may be thinking of an actual switching contact that makes and breaks a circuit, where it's essential for the contact to be "wet" and not blocked by oxide. In fact many of those are silver plated, I think for reasons of arc-breaking and erosion. Silver can also be plated much heavier than gold can economically.

The only real case where choice of connector plating is critical (that I can think of) is when thermoelectric effects need to be considered.
Mmm… no. It’s not just that.

See https://advancedplatingtech.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/Use-of-Silver-in-Connector-Applications-M-Myers.pdf
(Attached below in case the URL goes down.)

The following users thanked this post: helius

• Contributor
« Reply #41 on: February 26, 2024, 05:20:56 am »
Mine has no gold contacts too.

I rebuilt my adapter to a handle switching box with Relais and valves.
Works fine for now. Measured 4° difference before/afterwards which could came from my china solder tip thermometer too.

———————————————
———————————————

2Relais / Handle
Heater and Sensor Pins which are connected to AGND are switched per Handle Socket and for the TD-100 Socket the same heater pin and the middle pin of the connector ( for the thermistor inside handle.)

Hope the right  choice for long time ; I used Reed Relais for the sensors and for others ≥5A Relais with thick gold plating (for low voltage-arc free switching , not with thin gold for long stocking duration). Switching only without power at contacts .
 (TD-100 has its sensor between heater and grounded tip).
The box has a selection switch and a on/off switch which switches the 12V power supply for relays & valves and the power socket where the pace station is plugged with its own switch at station always on . Won’t drill a hole to use the winding from stations control circuit.

To switch between vacuum and pressure tools I use a E valve with 5 openings for hydraulic cylinders.  Vacuum + Filter & pressure connected to OUT A & OUT B // Handles to DRAIN A & DRAIN B // IN left free to soak/drain air so that it not have to go through the unused handle but soaked air always goes through Visifilter . For more as one vac. and one pressure handle additional valves needed between that valve and the handles.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2024, 05:27:40 am by Okto47 »

Online helius

• Super Contributor
« Reply #42 on: March 21, 2024, 09:59:50 pm »
I can confirm that all of the tools I have use silver-plated male connectors, including the foot pedal. At least, it looks that way from the front: I don't think the solder-type pins can be extracted. Which leaves me wondering why they selected silver plating: certainly it wasn't to save money on $1000+ soldering stations or $500+ handpieces. Nor are the tools especially high current; I think the SensaTemp tools are all 21 VAC, 51 W, so about 2.5 A maximum per pin. Why didn't they use gold?

• Contributor
« Reply #43 on: March 25, 2024, 01:41:47 pm »
The thermojet tools have even a bit more power .

Gold is not always better , has its downsides at some circumstances .
Is it even silver now or just ordinary  tinned ?

Thinking that just because it costs 1000$ at market that they won’t care about +/- 50 cent in production is unfortunately wrong . But that’s not about pace and specially true for  newer designs.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2024, 01:46:50 pm by Okto47 »

Online tooki

• Super Contributor
« Reply #44 on: March 25, 2024, 07:25:18 pm »
The thermojet tools have even a bit more power .

Gold is not always better , has its downsides at some circumstances .
Is it even silver now or just ordinary  tinned ?
Given that the manufacturer only makes them in silver and gold, no tin option, it’s silver.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf