Author Topic: 85097-60002 E-Cal Interface power pinout?  (Read 298 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Online W4PJBTopic starter

  • Regular Contributor
  • *
  • Posts: 121
  • Country: us
85097-60002 E-Cal Interface power pinout?
« on: April 19, 2026, 11:13:22 pm »
Does anyone have a power supply pinout for an HP/Agilent 85097-60002 E-Cal interface? I've got one on the way with no power adapter and will need to build a cable for it.

From what I can see in photos it's appears to be a 7 pin DIN connector, and the HP/Agilent manual dictates 24VDC 1A, but beyond that, there's no specific information given on the connector or pinout available that I have been able to find.

Thanks!
 

Offline coromonadalix

  • Super Contributor
  • ***
  • Posts: 8796
  • Country: ca
 

Online W4PJBTopic starter

  • Regular Contributor
  • *
  • Posts: 121
  • Country: us
Re: 85097-60002 E-Cal Interface power pinout?
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2026, 11:55:01 pm »
Perfect! And that's nearly the exact same VNA I'm attempting to connect E-Cal modules to (8753ES). Don't know how I missed that thread!

This has a much better photo of the connector (mine is still in the mail), which unfortunately appears to be a special or proprietary item. Guess I'll have to come up with a more creative solution for powering it up. Does anyone have a line on this connector?

*EDIT* on further review, it appears to be an 8 pin "Mini DIN". Cable is ordered, I'll update accordingly when everything arrives.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2026, 12:10:07 am by W4PJB »
 


Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf

 

-->