Author Topic: Atten ADS 1062CAL firmware  (Read 425 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Luca_TechyTopic starter

  • Newbie
  • Posts: 7
  • Country: it
    • My youtube channel
Atten ADS 1062CAL firmware
« on: January 27, 2026, 11:45:50 am »
HI all,

   I have a stock Atten 1062CAL with original firmware 3.01.01.31R1 and HW version 6-41-2.1 Serial NEU00004110057 and was looking to update it (if there is an update). I am aware that I can use the Siglent 1102CNL version (SDS1000CNL+V6.01.01.21R2.ADS) which I have located from Siglent's site but am not certain that my HW revision is compatible having read that there can be different "guts". As this is no longer supported does anyone by chance have the original latest version for the ADS 1062CAL? Alternatively if someone can confirm if my serial & HW is supported by the above Siglent firmware I can flash it to the above version (keeping in mind that it is for the 100MHz model and mine is stock).

   I've also read about memory upgrades but I don't think they are relevant to the 1062 (more the more recent and faster 11xx series). My goal for now is just to update the DSO and give it a polish!

  Thanks for any help!

   
 

Offline Luca_TechyTopic starter

  • Newbie
  • Posts: 7
  • Country: it
    • My youtube channel
Re: Atten ADS 1062CAL firmware
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2026, 04:17:44 pm »
Anyone might still have this updated firmware or relevant info?
Thanks
 


Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf

 

-->