Author Topic: DS1000z serie unlocking  (Read 35612 times)

0 Members and 13 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline PositiveE

  • Newbie
  • Posts: 7
  • Country: us
Re: DS1000z serie unlocking
« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2016, 09:04:37 pm »
 

Offline phd0

  • Newbie
  • Posts: 2
  • Country: fr
Re: DS1000z serie unlocking
« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2018, 06:59:12 pm »
[Supported Model]    All the MSO/DS1000Z Series Digital Oscilloscopes
[Latest Revision Firmware Date]  2017/03/24

[Updated Contents]
--------------------
v00.04.04.03.02  2017/02/06
     - Improved the LXI module
     - Fixed the freeze problem when upgrading based on the boot version of
       0.0.0.13
     - Improved the menu in the language of Traditional Chinese and Korean
     - Modified the failure when downloading waveform to the source module
     - Fixed bugs about reading the memory data through SCPI commands
     - Fixed bugs about Measure
     - Fixed bugs about Filter

 

Offline chebo

  • Contributor
  • Posts: 40
  • Country: 00
Re: DS1000z serie unlocking
« Reply #27 on: March 02, 2026, 10:36:19 am »
Hello everyone!
I want to add options to my device. But the keygen website works strangely. I enter the serial number, then hover my cursor over the options field, and I'm immediately given a private key. I don't even have time to type in which option I want! Moreover, even if I then enter different options, the private key doesn't change. Can someone explain?

P.s. Oh, I think I figured it out! The key for the option isn't the private key, but what's shown in the pop-up window. What a dumbass! )))
« Last Edit: March 02, 2026, 10:46:42 am by chebo »
Experience is what we got instead of what we wanted...
 


Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf

 

-->