Author Topic: LEM UNIGOR 350  (Read 3283 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline EbivetarTopic starter

  • Contributor
  • Posts: 34
LEM UNIGOR 350
« on: December 24, 2013, 11:51:05 pm »
Hello folks!

I am new here, was reading the forum before but just registered few hours ago.

I stumbled upon LEM UNIGOR 350 DMM.
It is well built professional DMM. Terminals shutter to prevent wrong connection of the test leads.

But, this is are all specs for now. I have tried googling but i cant seem to find specific info regarding this multimetter.

If some one here can let me know the specifications i ll be really thankful!

Just to note that LEM was Austrian company that in 2006 ( i think so) was bought from FLUKE.
 

Offline david77

  • Frequent Contributor
  • **
  • Posts: 934
  • Country: de
Re: LEM UNIGOR 350
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2013, 12:05:33 am »
Can't find anything either, just from the looks of the Unigor 380 I'd guess these meters were made by Metrawatt or under licence of them. I'm supposing the 350 looks similar.
Unigor was used as name for a series of meters by Goerz who after a few mergers became Metrawatt. AFAIK Metrawatt never used the product name Unigor themselves.

Apparently LEM took over the Austrian company Norma, why they would choose to sell Metrawatt meters I don't know. They used to have theit own very nice range of DMM's, apparently mostly sold by Siemens. The German Post office traditionally bought their gear from Siemens, they used huge numbers of these meters made by Norma/LEM but rebadged as Siemens, like this one

http://www.radiomuseum.org/r/siemens_digital_multimeter_b1023.html
« Last Edit: December 25, 2013, 12:11:22 am by david77 »
 

Offline EbivetarTopic starter

  • Contributor
  • Posts: 34
Re: LEM UNIGOR 350
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2013, 12:16:27 am »
Yes, it is similar to the 380 but has less features.

I ll post pic tomorrow in the morning.
 


Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf

 

-->