Products > Test Equipment

New Bench Power Supply - Chinese

(1/13) > >>

DW1961:
Well, I received a 30V 10A power supply back a while ago, and posted up here. A couple of days ago, I received another Chinese bench power supply operating at 30 5A. I requested it because it was a LOT smaller than the 10A unit, and since I will infrequently use 10A, I thought I would replace the 10A unit with the smaller 5A unit, and save some space on my bench.

Anyway, I wanted to toss up some images and see what the community thinks. One thing I would like to ask is that this unit has a 120/240 switch on the back. How does that switch work? If I leave it at 240, will it work on 120V power mains? I've just never thought about it before, and most modern supplies convert automatically (if they convert at all).

Link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09CGWG4GP

[ Specified attachment is not available ]

For some reason I had to limit my images to 5000kb, which is about 3 images per post. Sorry for the multiple replies, but it was the only way to get the images uploaded.

DW1961:

DW1961:

MarkF:

--- Quote from: DW1961 on October 25, 2021, 04:29:13 am ---. . .
For some reason I had to limit my images to 5000kb, which is about 3 images per post. Sorry for the multiple replies, but it was the only way to get the images uploaded.

--- End quote ---

There is absolutely NO REASON to upload a 5 MB image to the forum!   :box:
I don't need to watch fleas running underneath SMD resistors.
There is a thread somewhere about how big images should be.  I haven't followed it to its end.
But, images that size SHOULD be scaled down before posting.  IMHO.

My 'dark' theme for the forum limits the display of images to my screen size (i.e. 1080p).
The best thing I ever wrote.

tautech:

--- Quote from: MarkF on October 25, 2021, 07:09:27 am ---
--- Quote from: DW1961 on October 25, 2021, 04:29:13 am ---. . .

--- End quote ---

There is absolutely NO REASON to upload a 5 MB image to the forum!   :box:
I don't need to watch fleas running underneath SMD resistors.
There is a thread somewhere about how big images should be.  I haven't followed it to its end.
But, images that size SHOULD be scaled down before posting.  IMHO.

--- End quote ---
I very much agree. 200-500KB images are plenty large enough excepting when the finest detail is required.

Clearly listed on the posting page in the Attachments and other options section:
Restrictions: 10 per post, maximum total size 5000KB, maximum individual size 4000KB

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version