Im now on full license and im having connectivity issues / drop outs, photos attached, Thanks
Thanks for reporting this, and sorry for the trouble.
I test all versions very carefully, but I was unable to reproduce this issue here. Everything works fine for me, even for hours straight without dropouts.
However, in version 1.2.1 I introduced faster Bluetooth reconnects, and maybe it was trying to detect lost connections too fast. On a weaker Bluetooth stack, this might have caused false dropouts, so I changed this in the latest version. It still has fast reconnects, just with less aggressive dropout detection.
Please try the newest version and let me know if it helps. Could you also let me know if this started only with version 1.2.1, or if it happened with previous versions too? That would be very helpful.
Also, a few versions ago I had dropout problems on one of my machines with really weak Bluetooth range, and disabling the built-in Bluetooth and using an external Bluetooth dongle solved it, so that may be worth trying if the problem continues.
Feel free to contact me here or by email if you still have problems. I’ll be happy to help.