Author Topic: Problems with left side menu of new DS1054Z  (Read 523 times)

Offline Bart1965Topic starter

Problems with left side menu of new DS1054Z
« on: September 07, 2020, 06:28:30 am »
Last week I received my new DS1054Z oscilloscope. Yesterday I noticed the left hand menu not functioning properly. The top button should toggle between horizontal and vertical, which it doesn't do anymore. The two lower scroll buttons don't scroll. The +width and -width buttons are non functional as well. After rebooting the oscilloscope +width and -width are also activated (Power set is on default). It's like these two buttons are continuously pressed and messing with the other keys. Pressing the other options like frequency twice gives me the message "Existed item", like they should (the English texts could be better).  The +width and -width buttons do nothing, though pressing Menu seems to do something with the delay time in the top  right.

Firmware version is 04.04. I don't know which SP. I will update this as soon as I can check it.

Anyone has seen this behaviour or has a way to solve it?

Update: firmware version is 00.04.04.04.03. Reflashing it did not resolve the issue.

One of the unresponsive buttons is also the "magic" reset button, and it happens that reset is not working either.

« Last Edit: September 08, 2020, 08:47:36 am by Bart1965 »

Online Fungus

• Super Contributor
Re: Problems with left side menu of new DS1054Z
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2020, 07:43:44 am »
Last week I received my new DS1054Z oscilloscope.

There's something very wrong, send it back.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf