All right, FW updated for the MX04. BIG THANKS to the awesome members here.
The scope is now updated to latest FW, but bare bonez...I am waiting for a few options to come in and in the meantime I poked around the MXO4 demos and noted the band-pass filter demo, which I think it is a pretty awesome feature. The band-pass setting points to a "user defined filer file" but it is part of the demo "user defined filter".
Has anyone here experienced with this option? What is the header and what prereqs must be present when building a custom user file, for the scope to read it. I would obviously want to change the band-pass freq as need...Ideally I can find a way to the demo file, make a copy and use the copy as the woriking copy that can be modified as needed.
Thoughts or directional guidance? If there is a thread already out there discussing this, please point me in that direction.