Author Topic: Siglent 1202x-e scope question?  (Read 1285 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline 1966Topic starter

  • Newbie
  • Posts: 2
  • Country: us
Siglent 1202x-e scope question?
« on: February 08, 2021, 10:35:00 pm »
Just curious but does anyone know if Siglent has upgraded their firmware for this unit? I am thinking of purchasing a newer scope and have been reading prior post about this unit but most post seem to be around three years ago so looking for some updated info. Thanks.

1966
 

Offline kcbrown

  • Frequent Contributor
  • **
  • Posts: 896
  • Country: us
Re: Siglent 1202x-e scope question?
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2021, 11:19:55 pm »
Latest available firmware for that scope appears to be version 1.3.26, dated July 4, 2019: https://int.siglent.com/upload_file/zip/firmware/Oscilloscope/SDS1202X-E_1.3.26_EN.zip

You can generally find firmware, manuals, etc. directly on Siglent's website (https://www.siglent.com).
 

Offline werediver

  • Contributor
  • Posts: 24
  • Country: nl
Re: Siglent 1202x-e scope question?
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2021, 07:13:06 am »
I have received my SDS1202X-E yesterday and it's on 1.3.26, which appears to be the latest firmware for this device (as already mentioned by @kcbrown).

I believe this model received multiple updates since it's release, I remember reading about it on this forum while researching which scope to choose.

Still, 1.3.26 is almost two years old by now. Would be nice to receive another update... (I don't believe there is nothing to fix or improve anymore :D). Why don't they make the firmware open-source? ::)
 


Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf

 

-->