I have an Siglen SHS 1062 Handheld scope. I mostly use it with a current clamp to check motor starts and motor regulations.
First I would also buy an C.A. OX 5020 because it can measure electric power, PF, single and three phase. I had it once in my hand and it feels really good. On the downsize it has just 10k memory depth and has a pretty small screen.
So I went to a Siglent SHS 1062 with 2M memory. But ... I does not really work when you set it to long memory. When you zoom in after you stopped the scope you get wrong timebases and strange shapes. 100% useless
The digital filter also just works as long the scope run. When you push the stop button you get the just raw waveshape not the nicely filtered

Also a problem with the scope is when you set the up the scope turn it of and on again later, it change sometimes one or two setup points. So you have to check all chanel, trigger and aquire menus again. I never ever used the multimeter on it, so no information about that. Just for change the fuse on the mA range you would have to crack the warranty seal

When you use it just in short memory mode it is still not the fastest but it works for me. Just the thing with the memory does really bother me. When motors have more than about 20 seconds to start up, you run out of memory in scope mode. It would possible to do it just in recorder mode, but then you have no trigger and so on.
An positive point are the probes (even they are a bit short). They are the same you get on a Fluke, C.A. or Agilent Handheld scope. The Fluke and Agilent have "there" company name on it but they are from MultiContact. So you can easy get other 1x, 10x, 100x probes and on all match the same additional crocodile clips and so on. For example I have an Agilent 1x probe from the 1600 series but the probe crocodile clamp are Fluke labeled. But it does match perfect to all my probes.

Also an positive point are the battery life. I used it over three hours and it had still energy on the battery left so at least 4-5 hours are possible.

The Fluke 123 is not bad I guess. I just used it short a pretty while ago. But can't measure power unlike the C.A. OX5000. About the Agilent 1600 ... there is just rarely information about it. I searched a lot last year. It is not an "inhouse" Agilent product.
The new Micsig scopes are also on the market now. The specs are really good on paper but ... who knows.
https://secure1.bluecentral.com/emona/shop/scripts/prodList.asp?idCategory=97The new Hantek seems also pretty rugged. A short while ago was an video here from the new scopes. He took the scope under the shower ... it kept running ... but I guess there is not an rugged isolated version yet.
https://www.eevblog.com/forum/testgear/hantek-dso1000e-dso8000e-handhelds-teardown-and-ip51-test/msg475863/#msg475863-If you like electric power with the scope the OX would be your scope (or another much more expensive scope).
-The Fluke 123 has not isolated chanels.
I'm still waiting for a software update for my SHS1062. But at moment I don't would buy an Siglent again. Special not when you expect 2M memory... hope it helped a bit.