Author Topic: Cyrustek LCR ES51919/ES51920 Data  (Read 6018 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline DoDaMaffsTopic starter

  • Contributor
  • Posts: 39
  • Country: au
  • Precision Hobbiest
Cyrustek LCR ES51919/ES51920 Data
« on: July 27, 2014, 09:53:56 am »
Greeting's fellow humans,

I have been seaching for the pinouts of the Cyrustek LCR Chipsets
and have only found the 11 page datasheet with no detail on pins.

Wondering if anyone has a schematic for a device that is using
this array or the chipset itself.

Cyrustek LCR ES51919/ES51920

Many Thanks....Pete
 

Offline kripton2035

  • Super Contributor
  • ***
  • Posts: 2897
  • Country: fr
    • kripton2035 schematics repository
Re: Cyrustek LCR ES51919/ES51920 Data
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2014, 10:15:23 am »
it's reserved for lcr manufacturers. they sign a NDA for it
may be in 10 years, when the chip is obsolete they will publish it ?
 

Offline DoDaMaffsTopic starter

  • Contributor
  • Posts: 39
  • Country: au
  • Precision Hobbiest
Re: Cyrustek LCR ES51919/ES51920 Data
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2014, 10:20:55 am »
Thanks for the heads up,
That's not only a shame it is also a pain.

Should I remove or retract the thread,
and if so how do I go about it ?

Regards Pete
« Last Edit: July 27, 2014, 10:27:34 am by DoDaMaffs »
 

Offline PedroDaGr8

  • Super Contributor
  • ***
  • Posts: 1283
  • Country: us
  • A sociable geek chemist
Re: Cyrustek LCR ES51919/ES51920 Data
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2014, 12:50:15 am »
Thanks for the heads up,
That's not only a shame it is also a pain.

Should I remove or retract the thread,
and if so how do I go about it ?

Regards Pete
Just leave it in case someone else had your same question on Google.
The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -George Carlin
 


Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf

 

-->