Author Topic: Electrical Engineering Student Seeking Advice and Small Work Opportunities  (Read 4798 times)

Offline rah1236Topic starter

Hello EEVBLOG Community,

My name is Raheel, and I'm working towards my BS in Electrical Engineering. I have a keen interest in PCB and analog circuit design, and I'm looking to apply my growing skills in practical, freelance projects.

I'm reaching out for two main reasons:

Firstly, for advice: I've attached my resume and project portfolio. I'm eager to learn from the experienced electrical engineers in this community. What challenges should I expect in freelance PCB design? How can I best showcase my skills to potential clients?

Secondly, for opportunities: If my skills align with your needs, please feel free to reach out. Whether it's a challenging problem or a routine task, I'm ready to provide cost-effective solutions.

I appreciate any guidance you can offer and am excited about the possibility of contributing to your projects. Thank you for taking the time to read my post!

Offline Georgy.Moshkin

• Regular Contributor
  • R&D Engineer
    • Electronic projects, modules and courses on Arduino and STM32
Re: Electrical Engineering Student Seeking Advice and Small Work Opportunities
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2023, 12:27:19 pm »
Try Upwork, but don't be disappointed if something like this happens! Or start doing open-source hardware projects, find a problem and solve it, get feedback from the internet, and put text that you are seeking small work opportunities in first and last sentence of your HW project description.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf