I finally got pushed into 3D printing earlier this month. After watching all the reviews and advice from family I also went for the Bambu A1 Mini. I haven't been disappointed. Nicely engineered and (pre)built, auto bed leveling, motor noise cancelling, resonance cancellation etc. All clever stuff, great print quality, quiet and fast. No failed prints.
Very simple operation with Bambu Studio and also Orca slicer - Bambu security enhancements have made it necessary (in LAN mode - I'm not a fan of the cloud) to enter the printer local network address and access code each time you start up. Orca just remembers it! Most of the time, you can just take the default settings, hit 'Slice plate' and then 'Print plate'.
Some people worry about the 180x180x180mm build volume, I figured that I would get 'filament anxiety' if I was to print anything that big. Use case dependent.
The AMS lite allows 4 colour printing, it's well priced if bundled, more expensive than the printer if not. I went with basic single colour - I don't need colour (beyond filament choice / manual change) for engineering stuff, PLA spray paints well anyway. Multi colour on a single layers (ie. anything with any vaguely vertical colour component) slows down printing massively anyway - it spends all it's time purging the nozzle (same for every single nozzle printer) and results in large piles of 'poop'. With single colour, you only get 2 small 'poops' per print as it calibrates the nozzle flow (if enabled). Again, it's a use case choice.
P.S. Their Wiki documentation is excellent and spares are really cheap (in the UK anyway).