This planet is sick. It is infested by human cancer.
I take it you don't have kids?
I don't and that was not by accident. I had ample opportunities.
Besides the over-population issue I mentioned, there is no way that I would want to put anybody into today's divided, hateful and toxic world. Last but not least, the cost of raising a child in the US gets increasingly close to 400k. If everything goes well.
With our failing social security system, that money better goes into retirement funds. Unless you make throw-away money, which requires feeding our ill fitting capitalism in its last stage to make big bucks.
Not having kids also allowed me to retire at age 40. And being single allows me to maintain all the hobbies with zero stress, house on the ocean, and none of that nagging nonsense, let alone the risk of being kicked out and having to sleep in the lab.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not rooting for communism, not even socialism, since many can only think in black or white terms.
What we have evolved into, isn't working. More tech and trying to outrun the issues we keep creating, is no solution.
Give it another 5 years and try to find a job, once Ai took over. Yet another example of our wrong-doings. Nvidia just became the first company to achieve a 5 trillion dollar market cap. Countless data centers with just one goal: cheaper labor for more profit. We are even so stupid, that we are removing our own existence and meaning.